opinions wanted for iron ram headed 408

-
I looked at the specs on these heads and they do not flow significantly better than stock magnums, for example, the 1.92 heads, the difference at .500 between iron ram and stock magnums is only 19 cfm which translates to about 11 percent better than stock. For 850 bucks I can think of better power enhancers or torque multipliers that would give a much better bang for the buck. The ad even says stock replacement for magnums.For me I would be looking for at least 20 percent increase in cfm in flow. I haven't been able to find flow numbers for the RHS heads but I have seen posts by guys who are using them on strokers to make over 500 hp.

My first choice is in fact the RHS heads, but since I live in the netherlands, and these heads are for sale locally, I can save a huge amount on shipping, but my guess was these are truly too small.
btw, the seller wants 1050 euro's for them, which is about 1450$, but then I also need other rockers, pushrods, and head bolts (which he also has)

Antoon

Hi Antoon my friend,

i just orderered a set of RHS-Heads from Brian. I found a shipper who does the Transport US - DE for 120 USD via container. let me know if you need information!

Michael

-
Back