Opinions

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MOPAROFFICIAL

Oogliboogli
Reaction score
They are like a**holes and everyone has them. Don't post yours on an open forum if you can't handle it being torn apart or countered. Not everyone likes what you do...and some of us are decades beyond others in experience...which makes watching shows like flying sparks and many many others like a life long plumber watching unclogging toilet videos or a carpenter watching how to use a tape measure videos. For those who arent very savoy..or those easily entertained I'm sure their great....even if you're just plain bored to death.. so you watch one and criticize it till you change the show...I get it...
Otherwise... it's not entertaining imho and it drags out and comes off as fake disingenuous and provides us with more nobody's acting like somebody's...who sound like they chewing on straw and have their overalls held up by one strap and a prayer. So...If you like those shows, good for you, I think they mostly suck, but enjoy your tastes...just don't be so naive as to think the rest of us enjoy them with you!

Ps. I won't ask a mod to block anyone from this thread, not even @Peyote

FettGrins.gif

They are like a**holes and everyone has them. Don't post yours on an open forum if you can't handle it being torn apart or countered. Not everyone likes what you do...and some of us are decades beyond others in experience...which makes watching shows like flying sparks and many many others like a life long plumber watching unclogging toilet videos or a carpenter watching how to use a tape measure videos. For those who arent very savoy..or those easily entertained I'm sure their great....even if you're just plain bored to death.. so you watch one and criticize it till you change the show...I get it...
Otherwise... it's not entertaining imho and it drags out and comes off as fake disingenuous and provides us with more nobody's acting like somebody's...who sound like they chewing on straw and have their overalls held up by one strap and a prayer. So...If you like those shows, good for you, I think they mostly suck, but enjoy your tastes...just don't be so naive as to think the rest of us enjoy them with you!

Ps. I won't ask a mod to block anyone from this thread, not even @Peyote

"lmao go **** yourself , asshole... and take your you're shitty *** attempt at promoting somebody else show on YouTube with you."

1st, I don't blame moderators and friends.

To be fair...you should quote what peyote said to bring that on.
He didn't say a word to you until you posted this first:
"A lot of these shows are a bunch of ******* bullshit ...they put a car out there for so many months in a dustbin...so it looks like it's been there forever.. then they fire it up with a little battery charge and some starting fluid ...and it's supposed to be a wow moment.
I honestly never watch that **** and think it's beyond bullshit..to the point of insulting.

I pay attention...and I've noticed the cheesy crap people watch...and its amazing how much of it is nothing but babbling jimbobs and rehearsed reactions."

He didn't ask for opinions. Like they always say, if you don't have anything nice to say keep your trap shut. If you continue responding to threads, calling people names and the like, unprovoked, you will find yourself out on the street. We don't allow that kind of behavior and disrespect around here in the general forums. Take it to the N&P. Understand? We're done here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back