Ordered a new Challenger today.

-
Last edited:
Very envious. I came very close to pulling the trigger last week on a 2017 Challenger T/A 392. But the wife scuttled that idea.

I thought it did, isn't that the only way you get that wing with the dip in the middle? In 2015 when I got mine that was the only way to get that wing.

They all have that wing now. But good news. Just sat down at the ordering computer at the dealer and I can get exactly what I want, no issues at all.

I work really close to the factory and see all the car haulers heading out fully loaded with Challengers, Chargers and 300's all around the city.

I've been pining for a Challenger since I saw the concept drawing around 2005.

I would love to own one someday.

better yet, get red AND white
tell em to put the hang ten interior in there :poke:

20161005_185713.jpg
I am very pleased with my 16', but went with the V6 8 speed. I just love driving it, and it is very quick! my 69' 340 would have trouble with it, but Ordering your own is really a cool experience!

My vote is for RED interior by far, it will make your Challenger stand out for sure... Also I've heard lots of good things about the 6.4/392 cars, as in it won't just be "faster than regular cars" like an R/T it will actually be seriously fast in a competitive sense; you won't have to worry about stock Mustang GTs and Camaro SSs cleaning your clock, if you are even concerned with that at all haha. Challenger is still way more comfy and practical regardless of how fast it is.

OK, I wasn't going to, but here is my opinion! I had a Stone White 2010. Had black stripes and accents. The interior was the factory grey / black. It all matched very well. My thought is that white with a red interior will look a circus car. It will just stand out so hard that it will be gaudy........OK slam away! I can take it! :)

I like my 2012 RT 6-speed, very comfy, decent gas mileage.
The thing I hate is no back up camera, you cannot see anything out the back window.

eKuPq5.jpg

That's good looking!
thanks much!
I am thinking of a black stripe, but once it is on there is no going back.I would want one that copies the original 71' type. The Interior is white/black, which is what I wanted. I have to admit the backup camera does help a lot, especially with my dog running around while I am leaving to go somewhere,and the damn turkeys!

-
Back