Original Colors of the 72 Demon

-

Ollinoboys

Reaction score
I have just recently joined this site because my dad got me a 72 Demon yesterday for my 16th birthday. We are redoing the paint and i was wondering what the original colors of the 72 Demon were i know there are the yellow that i have which my dad thinks is called "curious yellow" but other then that i dont know the original factory colors. So if anyone could tell me or even better post a picture of the color it would be greatly appreciated.

Oll,

First off, welcome to the site. My name is Jeremy. You could get the Demon in any color that was offered by Dodge in 72. As far as if your car is curious yellow, what is the code on the fender tag?

Also, I just looked at the pic in your birthday (happy belated birthday) and the car looks to me like it is more FY1 Top Banana. Looks very solid. :) good luck with the car.

Thank you guys after talking with my dad he agrees with the top-banana. We are still trying to decide what color to paint it.

I really like them in B3 Blue with black stripes. Red with black stripes also look good. My favorite though is V2 Orange with white side stripes, black hood stripe, and black and white two tone interior. :)

I really like them in B3 Blue with black stripes. Red with black stripes also look good. My favorite though is V2 Orange with white side stripes, black hood stripe, and black and white two tone interior. :)

Oh my god thank you for that idea i didnt even realize orange was an option. Orange is my favorite color and my dad loves white interior.

-
Back