Separate names with a comma.
25) Arlen Vanke,,,,'East Town Chrysler-Plymouth' Akron, Ohio SS/B (4-Speed)
26) Wilkes Motor Sales (Bought by Arlon Vanke, for use as his 2nd car) Zainesville, Ohio SS/B (4-Speed) Today
27) Dave Whitaker,,,,,,,'Queen Bee' Cincinnati, Ohio SS/BA (Automatic) In the Background
28) Bob Porter,,,,,,,'Porter's Pride' Minford, Ohio SS/BA (Automatic) Kopie i found in a other Forum "One of Eddie Smith's old cars, West Virginia Hemi, this '68 Barracuda originally was bought by Bob Porter, in Ohio, where it was called 'Porter's Pride'. Porter also owned a '64 or '65 car that was beat up in a tornado that destroyed his house and garage. The '68 survived virtually unscathed. Porter obviously needed money, so he sold the Cuda to Eddie Smith, who painted it red and black, and raced it extensively. The car was then bought and raced by Richard Beshore, who turned it into the show car you see here. This Cuda won the Hemi Shootout at Indy a couple of years ago." Today
29) Al Adamic,,,,,,,'Al's Toy' Wickcliffe, Ohio SS/BA (Automatic)
30) George Byers Sons Plymouth Columbus, Ohio SS/BA (Automatic)
31) John Livingston,,,,,,,,'Tennessee Thunder' 32) Vaughn Currie,,,,'Soul Explosion' No Pictures or Info found yet.. 33) Billy Taylor & Pat Collins,,,,,,,,,'Lil Super Cuda' Memphis, Tennessee SS/BA (Automatic)
34) Bud Moore,,,,,,Crowder Chrysler-Plymouth Harriman. Tennessee SS/B (4-Speed)
I seen this one in the back ground of one of you pictures. I cannot make out the name. Is it one
I am Pretty sure thats an early pic of 40) Charles Rogers 'Phantom'
Geez don't like what he did to it.
35) David Heath,,,,,,'Kentucky Colonels' 36) Metcalf Chrysler-Plymouth No Pics or Infos found yet.. 37) Jim Hale,,,,,,,'Norcross Motors' Fort Smith, Arkansas SS/BA (Automatic)
38) Jerry McClure Greenville, Mississippi SS/B (4-Spree) Leter driven by "Lance & Borden"
39) Van Broussard,,,,,,,'Papa Cuda' Baton Rouge, Louisiana SS/BA (Automatic)
40) Charles Rogers,,,,,,,,'Phantom' Baton Rouge, Louisiana,,,,'Moran Motors' SS/BA (Automatic)
42) Jim Wick,,,,,'Matchmaker' Fond du Lac, Wisconsin,,,,,,,,,'Packer City Plymouth' SS/BA (Automatic)
43) John Hagen St. Paul, Minnesota SS/B (4-Speed) Today with a little bit on History on this one. Its Hard to find infos but from my understanding goes the Story on this BO29 like this. John Hagen bought the Super Stock Barracuda paint it Green with "John Hagen" on the Doors. Later he put "Super Cuda" on the Doors. Around 1973 he repaind the Car in Candy Red and race it. At the end 70s he Sold the Car to Rick Johnson and he racing it in the 80s and 90s. Again if i am wrong please feel free to let me know!. Super Cuda John Hagen's repaind Cuda
More Pics Rick Johnson
Great History and pictures