Original Super Stock HEMI Dart LO23

-
THT Dart

Screen Shot 2016-09-22 at 10.00.20 PM.jpg

As I understand it, the S&K Dart may have gone to Ronnie Lyles back then who street raced it with some very good success. The "Manhattan Speed Shop"' car was allegedly stolen & may have wound up somewhere out West according to some factory people. Back then there were 2 LO23 darts on L.I.---S&K's car & IIRC one from Speedwin Automotive which I was told was sold through Rockville Centre Dodge. But doorslammer racing was so prevelant back then a Hemi A-body wasn't too uncommon.

[Hello, I play with my thought, my orginalen LO Hemi Dart for sale. what is a fair and relay Roommate price? far as I know it is the only one in Europe, and it is with Europe seemed street approval. dart has been completely restored and rebuilt. the dart is registered and authenticated to galen v. Govier is here to 4th gear manual transmission. I own the dart since of 2004. Mi car is the THT Hemi Dart .
[
ask for more or pictures please E-Mail regards vali

123_2368.JPG

a.jpg

e.jpg

c.jpg

I'd Love to own a LO23 SS Dart, but there are to few to come by. Would clone one!

What kind of $$ are you looking for? PM me to discuss. Thanks.

As I understand it, the S&K Dart may have gone to Ronnie Lyles back then who street raced it with some very good success. The "Manhattan Speed Shop"' car was allegedly stolen & may have wound up somewhere out West according to some factory people. Back then there were 2 LO23 darts on L.I.---S&K's car & IIRC one from Speedwin Automotive which I was told was sold through Rockville Centre Dodge. But doorslammer racing was so prevelant back then a Hemi A-body wasn't too uncommon.
hemicop
Correct on the Bryan Higgans S&K Dart.
I currently own the Manhattan Speed Parts Hemi Dart and have been trying to trace its history. As far as I know it never left the New York area basically from 1968 till sometime in the late 80s when Tim Hennessey sold it to Roald Anderson.
Original owner was reportedly a Pete Marzec who raced it in the Long Island area for a couple years.After that I lose track of it till Lou Vignognia purchased it in the late 70s.
If you can fill in some blanks or help me out with some of this cars history I sure would appreciate it.

liteweight

FB_IMG_1479370145370.jpg

Here's a few pics that I took in the 60s - Probably Cecil County, Md. and / or Englishtown, N.J. -- -- Check out Sox & Martin Hauler. ---
Hem- Landty ---.JPG
Hemi - Dart - Landy.JPG
Hemi Dart - Bill Flynn.JPG

Yes, Lloyd built the Super Banana and used the 68 HEMI Dart Engine for power. He passed a few years ago here in Naples Fl and he is in the tractor pulling Hall of Fame.
HEMI DART                       .jpg

hemicop
Correct on the Bryan Higgans S&K Dart.
I currently own the Manhattan Speed Parts Hemi Dart and have been trying to trace its history. As far as I know it never left the New York area basically from 1968 till sometime in the late 80s when Tim Hennessey sold it to Roald Anderson.
Original owner was reportedly a Pete Marzec who raced it in the Long Island area for a couple years.After that I lose track of it till Lou Vignognia purchased it in the late 70s.
If you can fill in some blanks or help me out with some of this cars history I sure would appreciate it.

liteweight

View attachment 1715039914

Joe Jill, the former owner of Speedwin Automotive on L.I. is (last I heard) living in Santa Ana or Long Beach Ca. & has a machine shop there. He would probably be the best one to contact regarding the L.I. Hemi Darts. S&K is still in business so there may be an old guy or 2 still around that could fill you in on them also. Since I was "accused" (?) of having your car, I'd love to help. What info are you looking for?

-
Back