Ouch !!!!!!!

-

muddacres

Reaction score
I was cleaning my floor pan in the rear seat area and reached for a brush on the quarter panel area and hook my finger on a spot weld and........................ 9 stitches later.

Attachments

• SAM_0614.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 173
  • SAM_0615.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 166
NICE! Gotta love old cars.

Here is a shot after my tigers were sandwiched in a couple metal plates. Crushed to a 1/8 inch. Broken finger tip, sheered index nail cut the finger in half.
A joyous full moon Friday night in the Big Apple ER.
(What a zoo it was that night!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 165
not to be mean, but did you stitch that up yourself ?

And I'll show you mine.

Some of you may have already seen my boo boo from a few months ago. This happened when my hand got tangled with the belt on my air compressor. The doctor went ahead and removed the end of my finger at the first joint. I took this picture in the ER while waiting for the doctor to see me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 130
Ouch on all of these! Love the nail on the wrong side of bighammer's finger! I've flattened a few of mine with a big hammer! Tried drilling out an electrical connector once and got my middle finger wrapped up in the wire and the drill bit! Oh the dumb stuff we do!

Damn wtf!!! Don't post traumatic stuff LOL! Damn you all need to study and take the OSHA 12 safety classes!!! Do a JSA before any job! for those who don't know what that means its a Job Safety Analysis! Damn wish I wouldn't have seen those pics LOL!!!!!

yup, been there done that .....I can barely stand to look at the pics with my broken finger from when I was wire brushing in 2012 and years ago I broke my wrist while drilling out a crank for a 4 speed. I had a 1/2 inch drill on it and as it got into smooth cutting I let go of one hand and held the drill with one hand and then the drill hit a burr and kicked back and twisted my wrist and I felt a huge *POP* and it was over and was closed for a few months LOL

-
Back