Ouch !!

-
Reaction score
this demon race car was at the Melbourne Fl. show this past saturday.It was hit in the guys driveway by a kid with no insurance driving a car sitting on a milk crate

melbourne 001.jpg

Ouch that sucks, can u restore it or is another great demon going to mopar heaven in the sky.

I'll just say....if I was in my garage and some stupid kid crashed into my Duster in the driveway while sitting on a milk crate........something big and blunt would be flying into the kid's windshield.

ouuuuuch.... I would be in jail if that happend to me.... right after I punchified the kid repeatedly.

-RPM

might be a good parts car now

depends if frame rails were bent to ****

as always if the stuff u dont see

as for that waste of a kid,,,,,

he should be put in a labor camp for 1 yrs

or every summer until he gets to be 21

sweat toil at public works projects!!

I whent to the super swap every thing was great until i saw the Demon ouch. the frame rails are toast sad story for the owners. this would be a great buy for someone complete swap great set up. oh by the way I scored a shark toothe grill for 160.00$ minor damage great swap meet good car show

I whent to the super swap every thing was great until i saw the Demon ouch. the frame rails are toast sad story for the owners. this would be a great buy for someone complete swap great set up. oh by the way I scored a shark toothe grill for 160.00$ minor damage great swap meet good car show

Well if the frame rails are toast, hang some new 1/4 panels and back-half the b!+ch. At least the car will still be on the road or at the track.

Wylde1.

-
Back