Our above average fall/winter temps are over - minus 40 coming!

-
No swing yet!

IMG_9422.png

Glad I saw this thread. I feel warmer already. Makes our 15*F with wind chill in the low single digits seem downright blustery here in N. Texas.

Well they moved the Bills game to Monday afternoon because of snow,wind,cold, take your pick. Monday doesn't look a hell of a lot better here. They build a football stadium in the middle of the snow belt which also doesn't help. They have about a foot and a half of snow out there, and with the winds at forty plus, it should be great. Driving band has been in effect to keep idiots home thank God. We've had a mild winter so far but I'm afraid that it's over, as temp's are expected to be in the teens this week. :mad: Hate the friggin winter weather.

61 deg here in north central Florida the low tonight will be 46 degrees. Our cold weather comes about the first of February, maybe high 20s at night.

I woke up to -36C today. My daughter has 2 dead vehicles but I don' think I'm going to drive across town and try to boost them. Its a good day for everyone to stay at home. The province notified us all to limit our power usage last night as we were at the limit. I guess our solar panels and wind farms weren't cooperating.

Just talking with several snow bird friends from Minnesota, I guess they are getting hammered.

Blue sky this morning and the wind let up , the air temp is supposed to get to 8 below later

winter isn't fun, this is from when I lived in North Texas ..

valsnowedin.jpg

I woke up to -36C today. My daughter has 2 dead vehicles but I don' think I'm going to drive across town and try to boost them. Its a good day for everyone to stay at home. The province notified us all to limit our power usage last night as we were at the limit. I guess our solar panels and wind farms weren't cooperating.
Yup lots of block heaters were not strong enough here either!

Have no reason to go anywhere today, did grocery shopping yesterday and it's way too cold to take my dogs for a run, so I guess I will stay home and play some pool.

-
Back