Our Ramcharger on Drummond Island ??? LOL....

-
Been gone a few, should be home tonight. Any members see an old white ramcharger with a poor ole' dude and a good look'n woman sitting along the road, stop and help!!!! LOL :D :D

Disagreed you won't need any help you'll be able to fix that Edelbrock on the side of the road no problem it's not a holley...

If anybody sees an old white guy in an old white Ramcharger with a pretty gal and Flames coming from under the hood he switched to the Holley....

Disagreed you won't need any help you'll be able to fix that Edelbrock on the side of the road no problem it's not a holley...
No issues on the grand canyon trip (almost 4,000 miles). This trip, on the way up, it was raining like crazy for a few hours. My wipers quit working. I pulled in a parking lot, found the motor-to-wiper arm bushing had given way (I put them in new, dormans...LOL). I pulled the cowl, replaced and was on the road in a jiffy... and a little wet :) Now, as Jack Sparrow would say, "BRING ME THAT HORIZON" !!!!

No issues on the grand canyon trip (almost 4,000 miles). This trip, on the way up, it was raining like crazy for a few hours. My wipers quit working. I pulled in a parking lot, found the motor-to-wiper arm bushing had given way (I put them in new, dormans...LOL). I pulled the cowl, replaced and was on the road in a jiffy... and a little wet :) Now, as Jack Sparrow would say, "BRING ME THAT HORIZON" !!!!
Well have fun and be safe and thank you for giving me a chance to make myself laugh...

Here is the wrap up! LOL.... the short "redacted" version... :D

Just took a step back a couple years and looked at these photos. Since, in 2020 we took our '77 Tradesman 100 (shorty van for those that don't know) to Drummond Island and slept in it and it made the trip even more pleasurable. Also up to Sault Ste Marie, whitefish point, etc. Now, 2021 is here and we are thinking again where to go..... my my how time does fly!!!

-
Back