Our Water Is Contaminated

-
Fresh water is a more valuable resource that oil, we just have to change our mindset to realize it. Only then can things start to change.

Bobscuda67 PM me if you need water I live close to Adrian Mi.The cities water is good to go.just bring a jug .:cheers:

Hey, thanks for the offer, I appreciate that. There doing a really good job getting water to us, so we'll be good at least thru the rest of the week.

I saw this on the news last night.

When do they think that the water will be safe again?

Hope you folks get your water troubles resolved....when I was in AZ our treatment facility was about 3/4 of a mile away. At times our water had so much chlorine in it you could smell it. Five minutes later you could get a glass of water and it was full of wither floaters or sinkers...

Thanks everyone, they gave the all clear today. All's good now, until the next time it happens.

I hear fracking fluids kill algae. Too bad the oil companies wont disclose what they are...

It's funny you can buy stuff to kill algae in fish tanks and swimming pools and home water systems down here. What the hell kinda algae is that, anyway? Mutant yankee algae?

-
Back