Out of a Job...moving back to Florida

-
Congrats on your move Gary....

but did you have to bring all the cold weather with you??? :sad7:

Glad you made it safely- look forward to meeting you. Good car show in Jan down your way. Ill stay in touch... Doug

Congratulations, Gary! I hope everything works out for you. Just know we're thinkin about you and paryin for you. You'll be fine cause you step up and HELP YOURSELF.

Gary- Ill get together my "FLA carshow list" and post it for ya. Theres a few in Jan:
Broward mall, car dealership in Pompano, and one up in Melbourne. Let me get the dates for you and Ill ask a few of my Realtor buddies about properties.
Welcome back to So FLA!!! DougC

Landlord just called - shop is ready for us to move into :cheers:

Have an interview with potential landlord for a house I found in Boynton Beach. If she likes me, I've got a house for the family. Say a prayer for me...I am ready for this to be OVER and to get back to work!!

Things appear to be moving along for you now. May things continue to go your way. You never know; this might have been a big break for you.

Made the big move this past week. Went back to TX, packed boxes on Tuesday and Wednesday, loaded up the 26' Uhaul on Wednesday and Thursday. Finished it up at about 2 o'clock on Thursday afternoon. Took a shower and hit the road at just about 5pm. Pulled into the new driveway at 8:30pm on Friday 12/31. Took a shower and went to sleep on the floor by 10pm. Got up 1/1/11 at 8:30 am. My cousin and his wife and 2 sons (ages 22 & 19) came over and we had the truck unloaded by 11:00 am!

Still got TONS of boxes to unpack and my wife and 2 youngest kids are not here yet but the worst is behind me!

-
Back