Out of action yet again

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Well its been approx 3 years since i went down with the back. As my luck would have it im fighting it again. Its been since last Monday and the meds finally started to work until this Saturday. So far not as bad as last time but this sucks. I have my Dart lacking just a few things to get her safetied and on the road but no way i can do anything. If im on here and some of my responses are typed funny or make no sense i appologize...Meds. Take care everyone and i hope to be back on the feet soon. Nite Moves/ Edd

Take care of yourself and get back on your feet... :blob:

Meanwhile, enjoy the meds.... :D

I'm in pain if I'm awake, but mine is at least something I can "work around" to an extent. I really feel for you guys that are "clear down." Good luck to ya. No fun

This is really suckin and i know full well lots are worse off then me. Totally differnet this time. Sciatica not real bad with meds.,pain walking and standing? WTH i couldnt sit for more then a couple minutes last time around. No Cat scan or MRI nothing, treat the pain,same old story i guess. Maybe i will look into a price on just finishing the last bit i have left to do.....At least i can sit.....sittin the Dart would be better then on the couch,LOL

Thanks Karl and everyone. Im off for at least 2 more weeks....Doc wanted me off for 4 but i compromised with him....Hate this doing nothing. A bit better and the meds are working ,,,I need patients i guess.

-
Back