out of hospital/surgery

-

wyoduster

live free or die
Reaction score
Had surgery around 10:00 this morning.Tennis elbow bothering me for years so had the surgery to fix it... Now can't do a thing with my right hand for 6 weeks...Just take pain pills and take it easy.. Sounds easy enough. Anybody else had this done?

Haven't had the surgery just the tennis elbow off and on for 35 years. Good luck with that, I hope it's permanent cure

....and how long did it take you to peck out that message ?? lol

heal fast and well...

-RPM

My friend had back surgery about 3 weeks ago and he still is feeling it. He said that he thinks he pushed it a little to early. So take it easy.

Get ready to go crazy
Hope it was a successful surgery.:cheers:
Just take it easy and watch where you are walking :shock:.
Been there a few times and it seems that was one of my problems.:-|

Hang in there man. Soon you will back in the SWING of things
again. LOL.
I was off with a torn rotator cuff a few years back.
Take the pills and have a beer, and enjoy it.
Rent all of those movies you wanted to watch. How about
some car movies, like we were all talking about a few days back?
Hot Rod, American Grafite, Duel, Hollywood Knights.
Have fun and good luck.

Take it easy and do what the doc says! Haven't had this done but have had my share of hospitals and docs this past year. Just kick back and put your feet back!

Thanks one and All!!! Yes this left hand pecking takes awhile.... But can't do anything else or so I'm told.
Its not like a cast more like a full splint. And yes I will try to do nothing...

Surgery ??i Just Had Knee Surgery On Oct.20.i,ve Been Putting It Off For 13 Years.so I Went And Had A Orthascopy(de-burring,scrape)years Of Build Up.anyway I Was Laidup For The First 3 Days Then Back At It.i Managed To Strip A 73 Dart Swinger,motor And Tranny,complete Interior And Took The Shell For Scrap Yesterday.get Some Rest But Not To Much,cause You,ll Turn Soft And It Will Bother You More When You Do Return To Work If You Don,t Do Anything At All.try To Keep Busy But You Know Your Limits.happy Re-covery And Let Us Know How It Feels After A Week.good Luck.returning To Work On Monday.

Actually... I have an engine to finish putting together in the garage and another in a crate to be delivered Monday..Now just gotta learn to do more with my lefthand..

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ONE AND ALL !!!

Hope all goes well for you. I've had surgery before on my wrist before and it was hard to do the simple things like zip up your pants, tie your shoes and the ever popular paperwork in the bathroom. lol

Had surgery around 10:00 this morning.Tennis elbow bothering me for years so had the surgery to fix it... Now can't do a thing with my right hand for 6 weeks...Just take pain pills and take it easy.. Sounds easy enough. Anybody else had this done?

Yup, bin there dun that a few years ago, proper rehab is important to get the strenth back. I had a little bit of a tricky situation having only one arm in the first place. I remember thinking that it was taking an very long time to start to feel better and was worried if they had done something wrong but it eventually came around. Best advice is just be patient and don't push it untill you are told to start rehabing. Good Luck.

Been off for over 6 weeks. Number of injury's but still not back to work because of a rotator cup injury. Hope to go back after next Wed. Biggest regret? I should have spent more time wathcing old movies I like.
Get well soon.

Hang in there; you'll be amazed at the things you'll get good at with your left hand!!! :idea1:

Bill in Conway, Arkansas
(I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous!)

-
Back