Out of pure curiosity.... Who drives ?

-
I drive most often. However...Jenn is always helping me by pointing out anything I do wrong...I guess you could say we both drive.
It's like "Driving Ms.Daisy".

Usually I drive (unless I have a few beers) then she drives.I try to get her to drive all the time.

I drive and all the time regardless of how I feel,cuz my wife is selfish and refuses to get her license.

Depends, if it's my truck, then me. I hate the way she drives a manual transmission. Her car, then 60% her. She has trouble at night and in the rain. If we're going "out" then that falls into the 40% also.
She only driven the Dart once since we got it. Said she didn't like how it drove. She's used to SUV's and the Dart sits to low. Fine with me. :thumrigh:

I drive whenever possible. I got an old truck with a 3 speed just hoping the wife wouldn't try to drive it. So far so good.

I usually drive. Unless there I've had more than 2 then she drives. She doesnt drink.

I do all the driving now and for the forseeable future. She drove herself to work which was only an easy mile away drive and was night shift, so traffic was low. Now she's in school for nursing across town and I won't let her drive there for fear she'll cause a twenty car pile-up. My wife is from the Philippines where I found out you don't actually need to know how to drive to get a drivers license. Getting her license here was a mountain that I hope I never climb again!!
Fun thread OP !!

not married, but i live with my girlfriend....she has on 03 honda element...lol...much better on gas than my 77 chevy truck.....but i drive mostly when we go somewhere...

I usually drive 90% of the time, wife even admitted that I'm a better driver and can parallel park. I drive the van because only the drivers window rolls down and I haveto have the window down 24/7. She won't drive my truck because she can't reach the pedals, we split on the car but like its been said before I'm better at night and in inclement weather.

I do all the driving my wife is asian and does not have a licence [thank god]. I tried to teach her she just could not grasp the ability so i'm keeping Pinellas County safe by me driving her around.

[How do you blind an asian put a windshield in front of them.]

I drive everywhere no matter how long the trip. I don't ride very well as a passenger and my wife likes to sleep (so does our son). It is one of the most relaxing things for me. I find good music and get lost in my own mind for a while.

Normally I do, unless of coarse I have been drinking. Kira drives just fine but she normally insists I do which is fine.

I always have to drive whatever vehicle we are in. Wife is usually out like a light in 10 minutes. Nice and quiet other than the snoring.

I drive from the front seat, and Wendy drives from the back seat!! It just works better that way, that way if I miss something I did wrong, she is always there to point it out!!!LOL!!!

It doesn't matter who drives in our house really, she can drive anytime she likes. She even wants to start pulling the toy hauler!! AND, she drives a stick!! Not many ladies like that anymore, and no she ain't available, but her sister now........

We split it on the road. Both of us are very good drivers. I usually drive our pickup because I love the 5-speed stick more than he does.

But at the track I'm the driver, he's the crew chief. :)

In the old days I had to drive anytime we went. Now days I'm ok
to ride, that way I can do a little sight seeing.

That's my deal too. I used to have to drive everywhere, but now I like it when the wife drives, I just sit back and relax.

I see a common theme here.

baddriver.jpg

-
Back