Over 10 years ....

-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm well over 10 years here at FABO.
  • I've bought my '76 Duster here, sight unseen (I still have it). I sold my '77 Ramcharger here and have done a bunch of smaller item deals here on FABO. Never a bad transaction. Not once.
  • I've met some people in person from this site and have become personal friends with them.
  • I refer many people here from my channel. I get a lot of questions/emails and such and often I refer viewers here to look for parts or such.
  • I never let the 5% speak for all the 95%, if you know what I mean....... :D
  • Thanks @Joeychgo for your efforts!

I'm well over 10 years here at FABO.
  • I've bought my '76 Duster here, sight unseen (I still have it). I sold my '77 Ramcharger here and have done a bunch of smaller item deals here on FABO. Never a bad transaction. Not once.
  • I've met some people in person from this site and have become personal friends with them.
  • I refer many people here from my channel. I get a lot of questions/emails and such and often I refer viewers here to look for parts or such.
  • I never let the 5% speak for all the 95%, if you know what I mean....... :D
  • Thanks @Joeychgo for your efforts!
Congrats and thanks for being here.

I remember when you first showed up, you hung out in the old chat room, if I remember right Rainy, Tony/ AARCUDA ( RIP), and Asa were among the chatters.
You have become a valuable asset to the site. I for one love your budget step by step builds. Keep it up.

I remember when you first showed up, you hung out in the old chat room, if I remember right Rainy, Tony/ AARCUDA ( RIP), and Asa were among the chatters.
You have become a valuable asset to the site. I for one love your budget step by step builds. Keep it up.
You are correct, we did all hang out in chat late at night! Kegan too!
Thanks for the kind words also :)

You are correct, we did all hang out in chat late at night! Kegan too!
Thanks for the kind words also :)
I guess you missed me hanging in the corner. lol Asa and I had a few private chats, he was trying to get started and gather parts for his dads 66 Dart.
He wanted to get it going once again for his dad, I wonder if he ever did. He only pops in here every once in awhile and it's been awhile.
Nice young gun, same age as my oldest

I guess you missed me hanging in the corner. lol Asa and I had a few private chats, he was trying to get started and gather parts for his dads 66 Dart.
He wanted to get it going once again for his dad, I wonder if he ever did. He only pops in here every once in awhile and it's been awhile.
Nice young gun, same age as my oldest
No sir, you were part of the "we" in my post! I remember you there, but I don't remember you saying much .... or maybe just not to me :D :D

Got me to thinking about it, funny though, I've been here since 2011 and have only managed to make about 1400 posts. I'm kind of an introvert.
My first 2 years was just thinking about what I wanted to do with my car, until I could get it here from Florida.

What happens to Rainy? Is she still around. I miss the old chat room.

I've heard you speak a it fondly before...
It was just something I would log into sometimes when I got home from work late at night. Chat for a little bit with some mopar folks...

-
Back