Overdue

-

Asktoro

Reaction score
My advice is to be taken with a grain of salt, I'll often make inane comments, though perhaps it is the way of a sage; long lost upon the world.

If I appear under the guise of a fool; it's not simply that I'm unintelligent. No, it's merely trying to make the world a better place by taking upon such role. One should laugh and not take life so seriously or it will end up robbing you of your youth. I think somewhere along the line in our life we forgot what it's like, to really just laugh and simply not need a reason to.

You know... puppy dogs cause cancer, no I'm serious! The latest scientific studies prove this, because they're too damn cute. Yeah, you chuckled a little, it was goofy. It's kinda hard to make alive without humor, I think I need my coffee.... except I can't find my damn coffee cup even though I have 5 other coffee cups. See, my coffee cup is special.

I haven't washed it for years! It has this lovely patina. Things grow on you, even though in the grand scheme of things there's still better ones out there, newer, cleaner, shiner? Note the car analogy?

Cars are VERY, VERY personal things otherwise overhauling wouldn't be a tear jerker. It's a foundation for good memories, good times, sometimes bad but we look back on those and laugh... Ya sure as hell can't buy memories spent with your favorite buddy workin on a car, be it your dad, daughter, son, wife or even your lazy dog.

That's the really neat thing about cars. Old cars got a lot more personality fused into them, probably why we give em names?

Some kid probably had his first kiss in a 73 dart, or maybe somebody was brought home in it from a hospital. Mm dill pickle sunflower seeds. These things are tasty, although I'm not sure if it's something somebody should eat for breakfast. Anyways, howdy!

Howdy and well said, from one nut to another Welcome.:joker:

Welcome to FABO.About the humor,some people might take offence to somebodyelses approach at humor.Just try to keep it light if posting in peoples threads.Don,t need to ruffle any feathers.

Hmm,dill pickle sunflower seeds eh?Sounds good.

I think that nasty coffee cup would give you cancer faster than kissing a puppy dog in an old car. LOL
Welcome

-
Back