Owners club in Durham region or even GTA?

-

Den's Dart

Reaction score
Hey guys, haven't been on the board very much at all and have made even less progress with my 70 Swinger (clone).

Was just wondering if there were any (preferably Mopar oriented) clubs in the Durham region or eastern GTA area? I know there are some general cruise in nights but the Dart isn't quite there yet...

It would be great to meet up with some like minded folks and lord knows I have LOTS to learn.

Thanks in advance,
Dennis

Hi Dennis, I grew up in Whitby and now live in Bowmanville,There's no Mopar only clubs that i'm aware of but there's lot's of car guys in the area,I go to Pete's big bites on Friday nights and the burger place down the road ( can't remember the name ?) Ajax crappy tire has a good one too! Wed night at Haugens in Port Perry isn't bad either.
Ed.

Hello Dennis. Im down the road some..Belleville. Would love to hook up someday. It wont be with my Dart though......Its a ways of being done. I belong GTALX club. Its all Mopar. Cars,trucks/ Based in Toronto

Hey guys thanks for the info! Once it warms up some Ed, maybe I will PM you and meet up at one of the cuise nights.

NM, I will check out the club and see what I can dig up online. My parents have a cottage out in Picton so we're not too far from there really. Actually that's where my Dart came from....we do get into Belleville occasionally and I am really hoping to get to the (I think) Ameliasburg car show this summer. I went a few years back but missed the last 3 or 4 years.

Dennis

Look up the "Performance Mopar Club" in Toronto. I've met several of them, and they are really great guys. I think that Rolly Rocker and the Hemi Heads are members. They have a website that, though outdated a bit, still should provide a contact.
Good luck with your 70.

Hey My best friend's cousin (in law) is in that band! I will have to check the site out....thanks for the tip!

Dennis

-
Back