P.G. Classic Ebay store

-

clhyer

Reaction score
Evening folks,
Has anyone done business with P.G. Classic? They are in Cananda, so I have a couple questions.l
I am looking at their floor mats, $49 with the Duster logo sounds pretty reasonable. How is the quality.
Second, do we have to pay an import duty on a purchase like this from Canada? I contacted them and they said "no", but that just don't sound right.
Thanks,
C

Evening folks,
Has anyone done business with P.G. Classic? They are in Cananda, so I have a couple questions.l
I am looking at their floor mats, $49 with the Duster logo sounds pretty reasonable. How is the quality.
Second, do we have to pay an import duty on a purchase like this from Canada? I contacted them and they said "no", but that just don't sound right.
Thanks,
C

I bought some turn signal lens from them not to long ago and couldn't ask for any better quality. I didn't have to pay import duty,,,,just dealt with them like Summit,YearOne,etc. They have a few items that no others have it seems. Can't help you on the floor mats.

Oh I've been watching the DVDs,,,,Thanks!

PG Classic is a great place to get stuff! as for duty I think with the free trade agreement between Canada and the US you should not have to pay duty if the product is made in either country! call the boarder would be you best bet!

I bought the rod that goes from the pedal to the z-bar. Very nice quailty. Didn't have to pay import duty. Don't know how the mats are though.

Fred B

I've bought a few items from them, including chrome sport mirrors, SS tips, floor mats, and have only paid the price they asked plus shipping. Like the others above, quality is first class!

Thank Y'all,
I believe I will order the mats and post a follow up when they come as to the quality of them.
C

I just ordered 3 things from them, I called to see about combined shipping. He said they would ship for FREE. cant wait to get the parts

I bought the frt. door armrest bases for my 68 Barracuda and the quality was better than I had expected. The price was fair too, I`d recommend them.

I've bought from them as well and I can't tell you how nice it is to buy repro parts in Canada. No brokerage extortion, no delays at the border, no exchange b.s... it's great!

Parts seems to be of very good quality and they take 2 days max to get from NB to ON. :)

I bought mirrors from them. I got one of their catalogs awhile back and the floor mats you talk about are not the original mopar "Duster" logo with cloud that you usually see. It's just the word "Duster". I guess if they don't have to license the logo they can sell them cheap.

I bought a pair of hood scoops, a pair of mirrors and a rubber bumper set for my Swinger.
Good quality and decent prices.
I would recommend them.

Just a follow up. I did purchase the floor mats from them. There was no duty to be paid.
They now offer the Duster mat with the logo, so I got that set. I don't know why they would use a yellow for the cloud, but the red lettering on the black mat looks good. They quality seems very good, and they have nubs on the bottom to keep them in position.
Now I need to get the Duster done!
C

ebay2 003.jpg

-
Back