P.O.S. Dakota

-
Reaction score
I bought my 1997 Dakota in May and it has been the worst vehicle Ive ever owned. Since the day Ive bought it the power steering pump went out, the computer went out, shock mount broke (Ive never done any hard 4 wheeling), and the shifter broke. I would rather be driving my 1954 Dodge than this damn thing. I guess they dont make trucks like they used to. I swear the damn thing is cursed.

I bought my 1997 Dakota in May and it has been the worst vehicle Ive ever owned. Since the day Ive bought it the power steering pump went out, the computer went out, shock mount broke (Ive never done any hard 4 wheeling), and the shifter broke. I would rather be driving my 1954 Dodge than this damn thing. I guess they dont make trucks like they used to. I swear the damn thing is cursed.

It just wants a 4 link ,strait front axle and a hemi

my dak great truck will never let it go well
a newer dak 4door 4x4 short bed i would rather have

Picture 268.jpg

Sorry to hear you are having these problems, and hope they subside soon.

We had a 90 Dakota, pretty much trouble free and a 98 Durango, trouble free for 10 years.

Now we have a Nitro, that has had more things go wrong, than all the other cars I have ever owned combined. (almost) It is right there with the 88 Conquest Mitsubishi P.O.S. that owned me.

I have an 02 Dakota and it has been the best truck that I have ever owned. I have even pulled a few cars home with it.

Pulling dart.jpg

You think owning your dak is a nightmare.... Try owning a SRT-4

-
Back