P7 heads

-

superbeesrt8

Reaction score
I don’t post over here much but I’d like to say a big thank you to Larry Smith for a great job on my P7 heads looks at the mid lift numbers are in real Larry was 1 of the guys who designed the P7 head for nascar

D59994E4-8236-4987-B92E-21408EF9445D.jpeg

FBBC874C-916E-4C5A-A516-3E2066AC2154.jpeg

7D8ADF20-681A-4DE5-8C92-4E15F0E4876D.jpeg

73B35AD3-27B9-437E-9C95-392CF5677249.jpeg

6FD076A7-F104-4B34-922E-FFBFBEF9C29C.jpeg

Does Ritter still have the XR block available? A "traditional" small block that accepts these heads? He did at one time I thought. That would be a killer deal.

I was really wanting that Batten head that came up for sale here in hopes of finding a usable mate, but that just upped the ante considerably…

I was really wanting that Batten head that came up for sale here in hopes of finding a usable mate, but that just upped the ante considerably…
Oh yea, that’s an easy NA 1,000+ HP head right there and on pump gas. With head flow like that…. LMAO!!!

Let’s add 20lbs. of boost for fun.

That’s Aftermarket Second Gen Hemi Head Flow Numbers! :eek:

Imagine a 10.5 inch deck height block to but those on…

I’d be more than happy with heads that max out at what those would flow at .350… just unreal!

:thumbsup: :steering:NOW YOU’RE TALKING!
:thumbsup:
That’s Aftermarket Second Gen Hemi Head Flow Numbers! :eek:
I’m not sure what they flow stock or ported.
Imagine a 10.5 inch deck height block to but those on…
Na, A 9/9.2.
I’d be more than happy with heads that max out at what those would flow at .350… just unreal!
I really don’t know anything about those heads.
The top heads for an LA I know of are the W9’s and the Edelbrock Victor. I’m not sure anymore. I just know what I want to do and what I got. The wallet is not that thick to just spend spend spend!

Does Ritter still have the XR block available? A "traditional" small block that accepts these heads? He did at one time I thought. That would be a killer deal.
Ritter does offer the option for the P7 head bolt pattern on his block.

A friend has those on his R5. The engine is in his tube Demon. It sounds great, but he's still sorting out his combo, though.
We were installing glass and moldings at my house...

Tony Demon.jpg

That’s my engine from last yr can’t wait to see how much better these heads and intake work compared to last yr

I'm not a fan, and tried to talk him into a drag-racing engine. He's had issues with old nascar parts.

-
Back