Pacific Northwest Mopar shows 2013

-
Not yet, neither is my buddy Justin (69 dart), and Joe (71 duster). Didn't know the Yakima chapter still gets together.

2nd Wednesday of the month, 7:00PM at Magics Pizza in Selah. Next meeting is tomorrow evening.

Us older original members are keeping it together.

Ill have to check it out if something doesn't come up. Ill ask Joe and Justin if there interested in going.

Dart4forte - just some details on exact location and time, including the preshow stuff that you mentioned. To me its always more likely that I will make a longer drive if there is more involved that just a day show and done, so coming the day before for cruise and drag racing is attractive...

The Lilac City Mopars Unlimited does a decent show each year in Spokane. Doesn't look like they have their website up to date for the show info yet, so I'm just going off my memory here, but pretty sure it's the 13th of July. Same weekend as the Early Ford Swap Meet which is a bummer as I work a booth all day. I will verify that info later this weekend and confirm.

Wasn't aware of the Yakima show, have to keep that in mind. Went to the roundup show last year, really enjoyed it. Planning to try again this year, but funds are really short right now so who knows.

Dart4forte - just some details on exact location and time, including the preshow stuff that you mentioned. To me its always more likely that I will make a longer drive if there is more involved that just a day show and done, so coming the day before for cruise and drag racing is attractive...

That Saturday we have the Mopar drags at Renegade Raceway. That's starts at around 6 in the evening. Friday night is Hot Rods n Harleys. That at the Mcdonalds on 40th and Fruitvale. I can give directions. Also, Saturday evening we are looking at a cruise-in. Haven't secured the venue as of yet. We sre doing this for the people that aren't into the drags. Of course, Sunday is our show.. The show will be at Fullbrite Park in Union Gap.

I'll try to make it down to some of these. As long as I don't get hassled getting through te border :)

I can still remember in the late '70's going to Cranbrook, one of "your guys" asked me "And what kinds of guns are WE carrying today?"

Yep. I sucked it up. I wanted to get to Cranbrook. But I would have LOVED to tell him................

Well, "we" have no guns today, but when WE do have guns, WE usually carry a 357 or 44

Of course getting back into the US can be just as much fun

The Mopar Magic is actually on July 28th

http://www.allaroundmopars.com

Here's the Mopar shows that I know of in the Pacific Northwest for 2013:
Date Show Sponsor
6/2 Spring Roundup - Mopars Unlimited Seattle
6/9 Funshine show - Mopars unlimited Yakima WA
6/22-23 Shelton WA Motorsports park - Rocket Restorations of Olympia
7/20 Salem OR Mopar show - Pentastar Pride of Salem
7/21 Northwest Chrysler Nationals Drag and Show - Woodburn OR Dragstrip
7/27 Mopar Magic - All Around Mopars Bremerton, WA
8/11 Summer Sizzler, Oak Harbor, WA - Northwest Chapter Mopars Unlimite
8/18 Sunbust, Graham, WA - Tacoma Chapter Mopars Unlimited
9/14 Mopar Summit Portland OR - sponsor???

Anybody know of other? I would want to miss anything!!!

Attachments

• redcar2013 (Large).jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 144
Gettin pretty excited for car show tomorrow at fullbright park in union gap.

Getting ready for Summer Sizzler in Oak Harbor, WA August 11th. Beautiful area, local Chrysler dealership empties their lot and we fill it with cool Mopars. Day before is a big open show for two days of fun.

-
Back