Page size

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

VOETOM

Reaction score
Folks, what did I screw up? My page size for this site is huge. I can't see it all from side to side. What did I accidentally click?

MAc and thanks, it did it. I normally use that trick but could not think through it this time. Thank you guys.

Last edited:
MAc and thanks, it did it. I normally use that trick but could not think through it this time. Thank you guys.

Got first two of 12 more VOE mufflers done tonight. These are very special 2.5" in an out with very large bypass openings internally.
Two more are in shells being welded and two more go together in jigs for welding and then subsequent pressing in (this weekend).

View attachment 1716180532

View attachment 1716180533
Damn, You are looking really big now! Thanks AJ
Simultaneously press ctrl and tap the minus sign, and watch the little pop-up size window at top center scroll down to whatever percent you like

Ok now that yur back on line and we're friends, Here's what I'd like to see;
I need you to design an exhaust blow-off valve.
I want to bolt a 3"x ~18 straight tube on the back of my TTIs, and on the end of it shall be the blow-off valve.
Just ahead of it on the engine side, on each collector extension tube, will be a small-diameter take off, and they will likely come together in a Y, and make a single exhaust to somewhere out back thru a tiny glass-pack. Or maybe a pair, to the outboard side, terminating near the rear tires..
But the blow-offs will be un-muffled, with maybe turn-downs.
Here's how I want it to work;
Normally, on the primaries, the blow-offs will be closed, and the exhaust will pass thru the small system.
But when I nail it, the blow-offs will automatically POP open and shazzam! we have open headers. But the instant I lift, those valves have to slam shut again and this has to be as good as instantaneous, with no help from me.
Now;
under Part throttle, they need to be tuneable, so that they open proportionally, loc-step with the secondaries.
No electrics!
And, They have to be serviceable
And, after all that, I still need them to be affordable.
lol.

Ok now that yur back on line and we're friends, Here's what I'd like to see;
I need you to design an exhaust blow-off valve.
I want to bolt a 3"x ~18 straight tube on the back of my TTIs, and on the end of it shall be the blow-off valve.
Just ahead of it on the engine side, on each collector extension tube, will be a small-diameter take off, and they will likely come together in a Y, and make a single exhaust to somewhere out back thru a tiny glass-pack. Or maybe a pair, to the outboard side, terminating near the rear tires..
But the blow-offs will be un-muffled, with maybe turn-downs.
Here's how I want it to work;
Normally, on the primaries, the blow-offs will be closed, and the exhaust will pass thru the small system.
But when I nail it, the blow-offs will automatically POP open and shazzam! we have open headers. But the instant I lift, those valves have to slam shut again and this has to be as good as instantaneous, with no help from me.
Now;
under Part throttle, they need to be tuneable, so that they open proportionally, loc-step with the secondaries.
No electrics!
And, They have to be serviceable
And, after all that, I still need them to be affordable.
lol.
AJ, I can figure out most of it but a few key things you ask for are not too compatible!!! Tom :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back