Paint and body shops in the Seattle area?

-

69ZenDart

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I did a search for this information but couldn't find any so just decided to throw it up on here for everyone to comment on. Does anyone know of any good paint and body shops in Western Washington or the Seattle metro area? I have 69 340 Dart Swinger and am wanting to finally get the paint and body work done on it. I can't seem to find any real good information online so if there is anyone in the area that could help me out I'd be thankful.

Diy, it never turns out as well as you want it unless you spend millions, or do it your damn self. Plenty of information online about it. It's not that hard.

You can do primer and blocking in a driveway. You can rent a spray booth, 'pacific auto machine' comes to mind in Renton. Rent it for the weekend for a couple hundred, and squirt that sucker down. TCP global restoration line is a good start for paint.

You don't need to spend a mint for a decent paint job.

Buffalo restorations in Puyallup off canyon road and 512. Never used them but have seen a few of the cars they have done and they looked good. I would do it myself..

Bobby Dickson of "Set on Wet" in Spanaway. He's got my 69 Valiant in the paint booth this weekend,

-
Back