paint codes and interior colors

-

snoreen40

Reaction score
i have a 67 dart gt, copper color - with copper interior, what is the color code and what color is the carpet? the carpet is bad and some people think its faded black,i thought it might be copper or a brown, anyone know what the true color this should be, i have the fender tag, tag has t r m and the number below is P6K and p n t and that is TT1 are these the right #s ?

thanks for the info.! web site gave everything but color code and interior codes -- ill try try again

thanks code red! that worked got the correct code for paint, any ideas on interior color and carpet? interior is the same as outside,just the carpet im not sure of

TT1= Medium Copper Metallic, P= Premimum trim grade, 6= Vinyl buckets, K= Copper. No code for the carpet. Could be Copper also, or Metallic Rosewood or something along those lines, probably copper. Geof

thanks for that!! good info. ill bet its the rosewood cause it looks differant than any other color ive seen(its bad,but just not a color ive seen before) thanks again

Legondary Interiors might know what carpet is most common with that color interior.
The same color was used in 66. The delux interior 66 had a small piece of carpet on the toe kick area of the bucket seat back. I have one of those here.
Once in a blue moon you will find a tag still on the bottom of the floor carpet. If its there it's in the right rear foot well area. Good luck

thanks for that!! good info. ill bet its the rosewood cause it looks differant than any other color ive seen(its bad,but just not a color ive seen before) thanks again

Thanks everyone!! As always ive got the right stuff now---cool i love this site!!!

With copper colored upholstery and medium copper paint at the panel and upper door
The carpet should be dark brown at a -67

good luck /Johnas

Thanks everyone!! As always ive got the right stuff now---cool i love this site!!!

Nice car!!!! I have the same color codes. (See tag pic) The carpet should be dark brown. I have the original carpet out of my car, and the color on the tag says "Chsnt" for Chestnut. (see pic)I have new carpet for it, and the darkest brown I could get isn't as dark as the original. Right side is original...left side is repro ACC.

Here's a tid-bit. The front original front carpet in my Dart GT convertible actually says "67Val B/S" ...1967 Valiant, Bench seat...even though I have buckets in my car, but no console.

Attachments

• DartCarpetDifference2 (Small).jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 375
  • DartCarpetTag1 (Small).jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 343
  • DartFenderTagBlankSPD (Small).jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 346
very,very nice!! i hope mine turns out as nice as yours, thanks for the help

-
Back