Paint on the dart

-
The car sure looks great Mike!!! You did allot of good work to your car and now its time for a cold one. Know what is next on your agenda.

i see your from hannibal i used to live in niota illinois right across the river from fort madison. have you ever been to the grape festival car show in nauvoo.

curtis6592 said:
i see your from hannibal i used to live in niota illinois right across the river from fort madison. have you ever been to the grape festival car show in nauvoo.
Sure have ! Niota got hit bad in the great flood in 93 didn't it?

Be glad to do your car, just drop me a line!!!!

Mike

memike said:
The car sure looks great Mike!!! You did allot of good work to your car and now its time for a cold one. Know what is next on your agenda.
After I get it all back together with the tunnel ram and stuff, I have a 23 T Bucket to start for a guy in town.

yea flooded in 93 we didnt get that we was up on the bluff but in 95 we got hit by a tornado which sucked are you going to make it to the car show in nauvoo this year? and great website by the way?and you are a lucky man to have such a great wife!!!!!!!

curtis6592 said:
yea flooded in 93 we didnt get that we was up on the bluff but in 95 we got hit by a tornado which sucked are you going to make it to the car show in nauvoo this year? and great website by the way?and you are a lucky man to have such a great wife!!!!!!!

I think I might this year. How close are you to Keokuk? They have a pretty good show in July?

from fort madison to keoukuk was about half hour where and when is it in keokuk? i think im going to try and make it down for grape fest been a couple years since i have been last time i was there we had 650 car show up great show.

for me now to fort madison from norwalk is 3 hrs but we are home often all our family and friends are there so we will probably plan a trip in july just might have to be that car show weekend

the car looks great but how in the (H) do you keep the shop that clean must do your work some where different

Very nice Mike...signed your guest book :headbang: :headbang:

pic4.JPG

-
Back