Painting car what color ahhh! and why...

-
its not an option but i was always partial to candy orange....
otherwise the gold, that solar gold color would be gorgeous

Pick the color that speaks to your soul the most. Get a sample if you can. Don't double think it, though's get in the way sometimes. Do paint a light bulb with it and take it into the light and check it out before your paint your car.

Last Chance for Gold... And well it looks good.. Me thinks! I'm sort of partial..
Besides the interior is alot easier to maintain than go black... I'm just say'in... LOL!!!

Attachments

• Duster 2a.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 186
  • Duster 3a.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 192
Out of the 2,Honey Gold.Love the high impact colors,seen too many Plum Crazy cars in my life.

Last Chance for Gold... And well it looks good.. Me thinks! I'm sort of partial..
Besides the interior is alot easier to maintain than go black... I'm just say'in... LOL!!!

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought about it, but its not I think cars should only be that color if it's the original color

hog wash I miss my panther pink cuda. to all you young guns out there. keep it in your pants lol :D

Attachments

• 1215.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 161
My first mopar I had painted I chose as red a red I could find, That car was red to begin with. The 2nd was dark green and I changed it to plum crazy. I loved it. The next car wasn't a mopar but I switched a gold to a bight yellow, no regrets there. I bought a few new cars after that and again picked the amethyst purple for my neon, and Solar Yellow for my Dakota, and liked them again. Now everything I own is white not by my choice but the result of good deals. I have never had orange or sublime so would probably go with something like that next but only because I have done so much purple and yellow.
I say just go with purple, it will look good, if there are lots of plumb crazy cars out there it's because it looks good!

That looks really really nice, I am torn between painting my car the original Gold or Hemi Orange.
The last Duster I had was Orange, and the ex-wife wanted it Plum purple.
I painted the car plum for her.
The purple just did not do it for me.

That looks really really nice, I am torn between painting my car the original Gold or Hemi Orange.
The last Duster I had was Orange, and the ex-wife wanted it Plum purple.
I painted the car plum for her.
The purple just did not do it for me.

If gold is an option for you...do it..There are a lot of hemi orange dusters

Looks like Honey mustard :(.. To each their own, but the only other colors I would consider are Viper red or panther pink.

Gett'in sideways here in this thread, But thanks (sireland67) for the compliment.. Just thought I would give FST73 360, and option of what it might look if he went Honey Gold...

i have the swinger in that color. im changing the interior to black etc. and painting it purple, but doing the factory color of 1970 don't like the modern version, looks cheap. going to that much trouble might as well make sure it stands out.

Looks like Honey mustard :(.. To each their own, but the only other colors I would consider are Viper red or panther pink.

Well that would be Dijon Honey Mustard... LOL!!!!!
To each there own.. Good luck on the paint color you choose.. May you be just as happy with it as I am mine..

If gold is an option for you...do it..There are a lot of hemi orange dusters

It just might end up gold.
Paint your car what makes makes you happy and not everybody else.:supz:

Well that would be Dijon Honey Mustard... LOL!!!!!
To each there own.. Good luck on the paint color you choose.. May you be just as happy with it as I am mine..

Thank you haha love the car, but I need a color I can live with and I like the purple. SO thank you EVERYONE! PURPLE FOR NOW!

-
Back