Parking/E-brake setup help?

-

MoparPowa

Reaction score
I have a 1966 Dodge Dart 2 door sedan. When I got the car it was pretty well stripped to nothing and I have no idea as to what setup of handle or lever it used for a parking brake. I just ordered all of my suspension stuff and my rear brakes are wilwoods with internal parking brakes, I have the cables that go from the actual brakes and connect to the original cables, and I will be buying replacement stainless steel lines from inline tube but I have no actual handle and I don't know how to find one as I'm not sure if I'm looking for a handle or a foot pedal. I've seen new "PARK" foot brake rubber covers advertised but advertisements are wrong and I'm hoping one of you can set me straight. If any of you have the actual setup and are willing to part with it I'd certainly be interested so let me know.

Thankyou!
Ryan

Someone may be able to help here. I only know the Cuda has a handle which I have xtras I have never looked at a dart so I am not sure.

I've several of them.....$20.00 plus the UPS ride for one with a good handle. Add $20.00 if you need the front cable.
Thanks, Mark

-
Back