Parksville Chrysler Mopar show PICTURES

-
Hey , Mike when your on that hot date in the field with that lady see if theres any of the 68 bullet fender signal indicaters. Need a pair for my 68 dart. PM if you find any. Thanks

Mark, I definatly got jobbed. But I saved that pic you took of my truck, that's a great angle! Thanks!

Darwin, if I didn't just cut the floor out of the Dart, I would be there in it.
As for the Valiant, wish me luck tomorrow with my meeting with ICBC. I'm preparing myself to get f'd over like usual.

dartfastback, will do. Are they all the same for all body styles? Because Joe has mainly early B bodies and a ton of C bodies. There are actually only 2 A bodies there.. a 64 Valiant wagon, and a 73 Duster.

This late Duster pulled in, and sounded really good. Had 360 badging, and I looked underneath.. ohh still has 7 1/4. Poor guy can't even put his foot to the floor.

DSC04291.jpg

I remember both of us at the same time getting on our knees to see what rearend was in it haha :D I'll upload my pictures soon!

Too bad you didn't bring your Duster over Cody, would have been nice to see it.

You should definitley consider coming to the show in white rock on September 11th....I'll have it there. I'm also sure I'll have the car on the Island sometime this summer.....

Is that lime green Swinger a real 340 car? I know someone here on the east coast that has one, its a real 340 3spd car, lime green also.

Is that lime green Swinger a real 340 car? I know someone here on the east coast that has one, its a real 340 3spd car, lime green also.

They had the VIN covered with something, but I believe it was a real one. Although I'm not sure if that was the paint code for that car. Could have been.

I think they are all the same.Bullet style. If you see an A-body look close and look at joe's. That 64 wagon you mention you wanted in another thread;whats the story on it? See mine for sale in ads. Very rusty floor. Flintstone moble. Might help sell mine if I can say I know where a parts car is.

-
Back