-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pete t b

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hello all, new member here. I am trying to find a new/used Return Nozzle Valve Body for my dodge power steering box. I bought a new steering box and it doesn't come with one. I cant seem to understand why they are not readily available. The steering box was used in many different Mopar models and for many years as I am sure you all know. Why the heck are these so had to find? Salvage yard the only place?? thx in advance, Pete

hello all, new member here. I am trying to find a new/used Return Nozzle Valve Body for my dodge power steering box. I bought a new steering box and it doesn't come with one. I cant seem to understand why they are not readily available. The steering box was used in many different Mopar models and for many years as I am sure you all know. Why the heck are these so had to find? Salvage yard the only place?? thx in advance, Pete

PM me if you still need one.

Easy, click on the "randys4406" on left of screen and then click on "Start a Conversation".
PM terminology is from previous website version.

Easy, click on the "randys4406" on left of screen and then click on "Start a Conversation".
PM terminology is from previous website version.
Sorry, I should have been more specific. Hard to teach an old dog new tricks. I did get the conversation. Not sure why we couldn't keep the PM format.

I have got one off of a 65/66 Dart. If this will work, let me know. Little to a few bucks plus freight from 51360. Best to you, and welcome. Old Dart 66, JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back