Parting 1967 dart 2 door post

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If still available Id be interested in the front window trim, and rear if a hardtop is the same. I need a piece of trim on the trunk the top piece, would take all if available and Id be interested in the radio delete....

[email protected]

If still available Id be interested in the front window trim, and rear if a hardtop is the same. I need a piece of trim on the trunk the top piece, would take all if available and Id be interested in the radio delete....

[email protected]
The front window trim fell apart (Plastic) The rear window trim is nice but do not know if it fits the Hardtop and It came with no trim on the deck lid. You are 4th in line on the radio plate. Thanks, Jeff

Hey Jeff,

the attached image is the part that is needed

Thanks,

Dave

Attachments

• IMAGE_105.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 262
Need DART letters from quarters, DODGE letters on hood and looking for visors.

Hood trim condition? LMK please, shipped to 06370

Gary

was wondering if you had the A pillar interior trim, didn't hear anything from you?? just curious is all... just let me know...
Sorry, I will have the car uncovered again this weekend. I will let you know. I will also go through all the boxes I got with it. Thanks, Jeff

Looking for front and rear arm rest bases and pads, trim on top of front and rear door panels, also need both tail light lenses. Can you give me availability and prices.

Looking for front and rear arm rest bases and pads, trim on top of front and rear door panels, also need both tail light lenses. Can you give me availability and prices.

I will gather up all the stuff you requested and take a picture of it and give you a price this weekend. Thanks, Jeff

Need DART letters from quarters, DODGE letters on hood and looking for visors.

Hood trim condition? LMK please, shipped to 06370

Gary

I will gather up the stuff and take a picture of it this weekend. Thanks, Jeff

How about the complete rear end (8 3/4") out of it? Maybe even the springs, U-bolts, shock mounts, and all attaching hardware? Unless your keeping it for your projects. Thanks [email protected] If your willing to part with it, what ratio and chunk is in it?

How about the complete rear end (8 3/4") out of it? Maybe even the springs, U-bolts, shock mounts, and all attaching hardware? Unless your keeping it for your projects. Thanks [email protected] If your willing to part with it, what ratio and chunk is in it?
Sorry, the drivetrain is going into the wifes '67 Barracuda convert.

Do you still have the right (passenger) 1/4 window? If so what's the total shipped to 37303.

Thanks,
Paul

if still available have sent to 93907. P.S that car is just like mine..what color is that.. its same factory color as mine?
thanks

seats still available. how about the belts/harness from the pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back