[FOR SALE] parting a 1969 plymouth barracuda fastback

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a restored black 67 68 69 dart type wheel.
i have a very nice uncracked black 67 68 69 barracuda type wheel.
i have woodgrain and sportwheel cores with cracks
give me an email address for pictures

Do you have steering wheel centre cap w/fish + horn hub ?
I need also the right window glass & back left quarter glass.

i have the pad with fish medallion,the adapter and switch.
i have glass,do you need clear or tinted?

What size radiator does it have ?

Do you still have the restored steering wheel ? and I need the little bolts that hold the speaker to the underside of the dash thru the vents ??

do you have a good drivers side fender?? will it fit my 67 cuda ?? i intend to cover up marker reflector hole, send pix to [email protected] oh and where are u located, and how much if you have it??

thanks
matt

Hi,
do you have the backup lamp assemblies, and a decent front lower valance panel?
thanks

Jim

i am currently parting a 1969 plymouth barracuda fastback.it is a 318 engine floor shift 904 transmission 7 1/4 rear car.pm me with your inquiries.i ckeck my pm box regularly.i will be at rockingham dragway rockingham nc on saturday april 17.the weather will be great!the car show,drag racing and swap meet will be great!if you make it be sure to stop in and say hello!
i drive a 1992 dark blue b250 dodge van.i also pull an 18 foot trailer in the swap meet area.

jim,
i have rough housings,no wiring and maybe some lenses i would have to check.
i do have a decent lower front valance.
pm me.

Does that car have the rocker moulding trim? Looking for the plastic trim clips for the rocker moulding.

i have 2 with the original plastic pin.
i have 6 that need a pin that you can make.
i have 9 that need pop riveted.
pm me

i will be at virginia motorsports park friday saturday and sunday june 11 12 and 13.
if you are there be sure to stop and say hello!
i will have many barracuda/dart/abody parts.

Do you have the window mechanism for the left quarter window (in good shape)? I just pulled mine out in rough shape. If you do, let me know how much shipped to 14845. Thanks!

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back