-
Status
Not open for further replies.

70-duster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys and gals, I'm picking up this 74 scamp on tuesday or wednesday next week and was gonna see if there is any interest in some parts. Here is what I know about it so far coming from the owner. It is a really clean body, with no holes in the floors or trunk. The doors and fenders are clean. The car was purchased for a big block drag car and the guy never started it. The original engine and trans are not in it, but I am getting a 440 block, heads, cast crank, and a 904 trans with the car. That stuff is for sale too. The complete interior is in there too. I will be stripping the car over the next few months and bringing the parts to the Larry Roesch show in Elmhurst, IL in february 2013, if I don't sell them here first. I will get better pics once I pick it up. The car will be scrapped once it is stripped. The car does not have a title, so it will have to be cut up, so the sheetmetal is up for grabs as well.

Attachments

• 74 scamp.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 187
License plate light and all 4 top of door plastics if not broken shipped to 33594
Also the Map light switch if it works and blower type Rear defrost set up?

interested in visors if they are in good shape, the 4 screws that hold the glove box door to the dash shipped to 41035.thanks,Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back