Status
Not open for further replies.

64drtGt

Slant Six Lunatic
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1973 dodge dart sport I am parting out. The front seats, sunroof, hood, vinyl top trim, and rear sail panels are gone. I still have all the body parts in good shape rear fold down seat car.

If you need anything let me know and I will get you pictures and we can make a deal.

What other interior plastics do you have ? Do you have the big panels that go on t he side of the fold down seat ?

What other interior plastics do you have ? Do you have the big panels that go on t he side of the fold down seat ?

I may still have those let me check. I'm pretty sure the other small plastic pieces are gone or shot but I will find out.

how much for he COMPLETE front frame rails?........ I would like from the trans cross member forward

hello, I am in need of a transition panel, that's the piece that goes over the back axel, connects the front floor to the trunk pan.

James, do you still have the gas cap on that 73 Dart Sport. if so how much shipped to 41035. It has to be the original one, not an aftermarket. Bill

Bump Still have everything listed except the sunroof. Need to move some parts let me know what you need.

How are the taillights and trim? I might want them. Bumpers in good shape?

Bumpers are straight and not rotted all to hell. The chrome is in my opinion at about 5.5/10 maybe 6/10 not bad for a drive but if used for show they would need rechromed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back