-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73 408 Duster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Parting out clean titled 1973 Plymouth Duster, I will sell the whole thing for $750.00 OBO. Please let me know what you need and if better pictures are needed. Car is now a dissembled roller and has no motor, transmission, windshield or front seats.

Damaged areas:

Rusted out trunk floor (spare tire well area).
Lt. rear lower quarter panel has cancer.
Tail panel caved in on Lt. side.
Lt. fender has cancer on bottom rear corner.
Rt. fender is wavy.

Car is located in San Marcos, CA 92078. I will ship small to mid sized items at your expense but prefer pick up of large heavy items. :burnout:

Brandon

Attachments

• D1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 1,420
  • D2.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 1,275
  • D3.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,270
  • D4.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 1,365
Did this car have ac? I'm looking for the vent under the dash that comes out of the bottom of the heater box. It's mounts to the bottom of dash. I'm looking for a real nice piece. Mike.

Did this car have ac? I'm looking for the vent under the dash that comes out of the bottom of the heater box. It's mounts to the bottom of dash. I'm looking for a real nice piece. Mike.

Sorry Mike, non-a/c car.

All Pm's and questions have been responded too. Keep those requests coming if you have needs please. I will cut sections of the car if you are local to pick up.

Thanks,
Brandon

Is that and aftermarket gauge cluster?

No, it is a home built hack job from the previous owner, cheap Chinese gauges installed. Complete Junk!

Thanks

Wheels and tires are actually one of the few things good on this car, they were replaced by the previous owner.

Wheels are old school aluminum center hole style 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern:

15x10, rear approximation

15x8, front approximation

Rear tires are new: 235/75/15 Generals

Front tires are new: 205/60/15 Negotiators

$250.00 for the set of wheels and tires. I will not split up. These would be a pick up items only though please. Let me know.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back