-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cascius

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Just picked up a '76 Scamp to use for parts. I'm keeping the disc brakes, rearend, and probably the buckets. Everything else is up for grabs. Slant 6, automatic. Driver's front fender, driver's door, and both rear quarters have rust. Passenger's door and fender appear solid, but haven't crawled around under it much. Car will be getting hauled off as soon as I can pull the suspension out of it, but may take me a little while to get to it. Let me know what you need and hopefully we can work something out. May consider trades for '70 Dart parts. Thanks.

Scamp019.jpg

Scamp018.jpg

Scamp017.jpg

Scamp016.jpg

Scamp015.jpg

Scamp014.jpg

Scamp013.jpg

Scamp012.jpg

Scamp011.jpg

Scamp010.jpg

Scamp009.jpg

Scamp008.jpg

Scamp007.jpg

Scamp006.jpg

Scamp005.jpg

Scamp004.jpg

Scamp003.jpg

Scamp002.jpg

Scamp001.jpg

Whats the story with the emblems that say "special"? Never seen those before.....are those original to the car? Any close up pics of those "special" emblems?

take it easy,

Bad Shrimp

Whats the story with the emblems that say "special"? Never seen those before.....are those original to the car? Any close up pics of those "special" emblems?

take it easy,

Bad Shrimp

I have no idea. They are on each side below the Scamp emblems. Guy I got it from said they've owned it since '86, and I would doubt that he changed anything. Where they came from, i haven't a clue. Dealer installed option maybe? Anybody else who may know feel free to chime in.

Why don't you keep the drivers kick panel and ebrake assembly? (and splash guard)Many people hate the tee style handle and it will retro fit if you have a welder. similar to consule change over, grind out -weld in. I prefer the foot brake to the hand brake. Some one should want it. I did, and already got one.

Why don't you keep the drivers kick panel and ebrake assembly? (and splash guard)Many people hate the tee style handle and it will retro fit if you have a welder. similar to consule change over, grind out -weld in. I prefer the foot brake to the hand brake. Some one should want it. I did, and already got one.

Because I don't personally need it and I'm not going to hold onto the parts for who knows how long until someone wants them. I'm planning on pulling the suspension out from under it for my '70, selling what I can, and hauling off the rest. If someone wants whats left once I get what I want off of it the they can buy it for scrap price and they can worry about piecing it out further.

I'll take the park brake mechanism with everything needed to retro fit to a 67.
I'd like to get both of the chrome button/end caps from the heater controller if the chrome is nice. They should pull right off.
Im interested in 100% of the seatbelts for retro fit to 67 also if still available. I'm in line at least :)

Lots of good parts still available.

Sold Items:
K-frame and lower control arms (spoken for)
wiper switch and plug
Scamp emblems and washer reservoir.
A pillar covers, rear sail panels and rear window trim are pending.
front turn signal lenses pending.
E-brake pending.

Still have:
Engine
Transmission
4 aluminum slotted mags(need to check bolt pattern)
Passenger door
Passenger fender
All door panels and armrests
window cranks
dash cluster
steering column
matching set of ignition, door, and trunk locks with keys
misc. other stuff.

I apologize if I haven't gotten back with you, or have taken a long time. PM me with what you need and we'll see what we can do. Shell will be hauled off soon so trying to get as much off of it as I can before it leaves.

I've had a lot of requests for the seat belts. The ones out of the car I am keeping for my wife's car. The ones out of her car may be spoken for. The only seat belts I have are a set of green bench seat belts out of a '74 Duster. Thanks.

Will the front bumper fit a 73 swinger? and if so,condition,cost to 48858?

I have no idea. Might do some looking on the forum and see what you can find. Bumper is in OK shape. Has a couple small dents, has some rust discoloration around the bolts but not sure if it's the bumper or the bolts rusting. Has a few scratches, and has spider web cracking along the top. I would consider it a decent driver condition or a good core to rechrome. I'd take $40 plus whatever it costs to ship it to you.

take it easy,

Bad Shrimp
The "Special" in Swinger Special does not imply a special run. The Swinger Special was the bottom of the line Dart in 1971. The production figures for the Swinger Specials for the U.S. and Canada are as follows:

198ci (LL23C1R) 2,757 U.S.
225ci (LL23C1R) 7,706 U.S.
318ci (LL23G1R) 836 U.S.
340ci (LL23H1R) 75 Canada
198ci + 225ci + 318ci 1,557 Canada & Export

The "Special" in Swinger Special does not imply a special run. The Swinger Special was the bottom of the line Dart in 1971. The production figures for the Swinger Specials for the U.S. and Canada are as follows:

198ci (LL23C1R) 2,757 U.S.
225ci (LL23C1R) 7,706 U.S.
318ci (LL23G1R) 836 U.S.
340ci (LL23H1R) 75 Canada
198ci + 225ci + 318ci 1,557 Canada & Export

Mine's a 76 Scamp, not a 71 Dart Swinger. Any difference?

What's the story on the slot mags at the front of the trailer? Are they 15" bbp? What's the width? Are they for sale?

Thanks!

What's the story on the slot mags at the front of the trailer? Are they 15" bbp? What's the width? Are they for sale?

Thanks!

They are 14", and I assume they are BBP. Haven't measured them but they came with the car. Yeah, they're for sale.

Thanks for the info yellowdartdave. Pretty much fits this car, but it did have vinyl top with all the chrome trim, and a factory rear defrost grid in the rear glass. Other than that it's pretty basic.

I may be interested in the key set-ign, doors, trunk, and glovebox if has lock. What are you looking to get for those?

OK, Thanks, looking for 15".

They are 14", and I assume they are BBP. Haven't measured them but they came with the car. Yeah, they're for sale.

Thanks for the info yellowdartdave. Pretty much fits this car, but it did have vinyl top with all the chrome trim, and a factory rear defrost grid in the rear glass. Other than that it's pretty basic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back