-
Status
Not open for further replies.

2nd Dart 67

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1967 Dodge Dart GT. The car is fairly straight, with the exception of a few rust spots in floor and trunk. Car was a /6, bucket seat console car. I took most of the car apart, I'm willing to sell the car as is, as a whole OR I can part it out. The bumpers are straight, dash is in excellent shape. Grill and light bezels are in pretty good shape. Fenders and passenger door are straight, drivers door is not bad. All glass is in great shape except the front windshield. Let me know if you are looking for something specific or want to take the whole car. You can have the whole car for $700 or take bits and pieces. Shoot me offers of what you are looking for, all offers will be plus shipping.

I also have a set of 360 heads complete w/ 2.02/1.80 valves already been checked for cracks and are good to go for rebuild. I have an 8.75 suregrip rear for an Abody that is complete from drum to drum. I also have a 904 trans and a 727 for a SB.

I am looking for offers for the parts above plus shipping.

Thanks,
Michael
Medford, Oregon.

http://s1338.photobucket.com/user/04boosted/library/

I replied to pms. If you click on the link in ad it will take you to all the pics. I have a guy coming to look at whole car on Wed. I will post if it doesnt sell

Thanks

I have a 1967 Dodge Dart GT. The car is fairly straight, with the exception of a few rust spots in floor and trunk. Car was a /6, bucket seat console car. I took most of the car apart, I'm willing to sell the car as is, as a whole OR I can part it out. The bumpers are straight, dash is in excellent shape. Grill and light bezels are in pretty good shape. Fenders and passenger door are straight, drivers door is not bad. All glass is in great shape except the front windshield. Let me know if you are looking for something specific or want to take the whole car. You can have the whole car for $700 or take bits and pieces. Shoot me offers of what you are looking for, all offers will be plus shipping.

I also have a set of 360 heads complete w/ 2.02/1.80 valves already been checked for cracks and are good to go for rebuild. I have an 8.75 suregrip rear for an Abody that is complete from drum to drum. I also have a 904 trans and a 727 for a SB.

I am looking for offers for the parts above plus shipping.

Thanks,
Michael
Medford, Oregon.

http://s1338.photobucket.com/user/04boosted/library/
Hi; What bolt pattern on the rear axle & asking price......also; price on the fender peak turn signals? Thanks, Dan

pm me on grill, head light bezels, rear trunk finish panel.Cheers

Hi; What bolt pattern on the rear axle & asking price......also; price on the fender peak turn signals? Thanks, Dan

The bolt pattern is 5 on 4 1/2. Asking 500 for it. Its available.

I have someone interested in the entire car. I will update this thread when I part out. And let you know on fender turns.

Anyone hear back from this seller? I've PM'ed twice and posted here twice , and no response.

I pmd you. Sorry about confusion, still awaiting sale of whole car. I will update when I decide to part out.

The bolt pattern is 5 on 4 1/2. Asking 500 for it. Its available.

I have someone interested in the entire car. I will update this thread when I part out. And let you know on fender turns.
Thanks, I need SBP......BUT would be interested in the front fender peak turn signals....any idea of price on them? Thanks, Dan. Bend, Or

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back