[FOR SALE] Parting out '68 FB Cuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
fenders sold, splash guards sold, grille sold. Still have radiator support (very nice), inner fenders auto console hump, auto brake pedal, A/C dusting, '68 tail lights, rear fold down seat, many interior metal panels........

Treblig

Attachments

• DSC02299.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 251
  • DSC02300.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 285
  • DSC02301.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 284
  • DSC02302.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 279
  • DSC02303.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 266
Somebody asked to see the fender tag....fender tag is '68 as close as I can tell. Tag on A-pillar says '67.

Treblig

Attachments

• DSC02611.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 272
  • DSC02612.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 267
Rear end was 8 1/4 LBP but is already sold.
Although I do have the 14' LBP centerline aluminum rims (rear) 14 X 10 and (front) 14 X 6/7 that were on the car .

Thanks,
Treblig

will cut any part of this car you want as long as you pay shipping and send "down payment" before cutting.

treblig

Do you have the clips that hold the headliner above the side windows ? Mount to the trim piece above thestainless gutter that holds the upper side window gasket.

Fender, inner fenders, splash guards and radiator support SOLD. Still have two compete doors, auto trans tunnel, nice roof, tail light buckets, solid pillars, solid cowl, solid trunk pan, solid clean front frame rails. I also still have the rear glass stainless complete.

Treblig

Must be one of those high breeds:D.

The fenders and quarter have the holes for 68 side marker lights, but the front fenders have the holes for the emblems in front of the wheel openings like the 67s do.

Looks pretty solid though. Hope someone can buy the hole thing. Shame to have to part it out.

Must be one of those high breeds:D.

The fenders and quarter have the holes for 68 side marker lights, but the front fenders have the holes for the emblems in front of the wheel openings like the 67s do.

Looks pretty solid though. Hope someone can buy the hole thing. Shame to have to part it out.

I agree, somebody did cut round holes in the fenders. It's a '67 body with everything else '68 (fenders, trunk lid, grilles). I wanted someone to salvage it but nobody has stepped up so I'm chopping it up into pieces and selling the pieces. I'll remove the tail light buckets and trunk pan if somebody needs them (better than repops)!! The pillars are also in great shape and the roof is just about perfect. At least it will continue to live as parts on another car. There's someone here who wanted the rear valance, I need to contact him.

treblig

looking for a rear license plate light assembly, do you have one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back