-
Status
Not open for further replies.

challengersteve

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
I just brought in a 72 Duster parts car. This is a slant 6 factory a/c car and is factory Petty Blue.

This is a fairly complete car but is damaged in the rear and has floor pan rust.

The front clip is fairly nice with only a little light rust in the very bottom of the fenders.

There are a LOT of very nice small parts here so please let me know what you need.

I am located just outside of Fort Smith, Arkansas but ship worldwide.

I accept Paypal and credit cards over the phone.

Thanks, Steve Schweitzer

Attachments

• DSCN9944.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 2,340
  • DSCN9945.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 2,251
  • DSCN9946.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 2,190
  • DSCN9947.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 2,205
  • DSCN9948.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 2,235
Do you have under dash wiring harness and under hood wiring harness? I need the bulkhead connector and underwood connectors. Wires do not have to be in good shape

Pm pictures of what you have

Thanks

Price on lower corners of the windshield trim and or all windshield trim but really just need the corners. And the trim for the back of the vinyl top the goes from drip rail to drip rail. Are there any pieces that tie that into the drip rails? If so would need them too. Shipped to 95991
Thanks!

what about the orange lens on the passenger side front fender?
(not sure what you call that little lamp)

how much for both doors?are they in good shape? i dont need the glass.thanks Mopar65

Hey Steve;

Do you have the front in the grill signal covers and a passenger yellow marker light?

Steve,

The parts arrived today. You said I'd be pleased, and man am I ever! Quality of the pieces exceeded our expectations. Packaging was extremely solid. Could have dropped it from a dang plane and I'd bet it'd be fine. :cheers:

Look forward to doing more business with you in the future.

Regards,
Pat & Kids

Hello Pat, thank you for letting me know the trim arrived OK. I learned a long time ago that this fragile trim needs to be packaged like this or it will probably arrive damaged. I am glad to be able to help with your daughters project.
Thanks again, Steve

Do u have a completed power steering setup shipped to 62249 thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back