-
Status
Not open for further replies.

motorbrreath

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Parting out a 72 Ruster. Have many good parts! Pm me with what you need.

have 727 big block trans- $200

400 heads - $125

Left and Right side front fenders- $50

much much more!!

Location is norcross, georgia

yall i need to get rid of all my mopar stuff ASAP.

someone make me an offer for this 72 plymouth, all its parts, 727 bigblock trans, 400 heads, cragers, and more

im moving to montana and cant take any of this stuff with me. the plymouth can be restored, or can be parted out. has alot of good parts, just had bad floors.

i have an extra subframe, radiator support, both bumpers, seats, etc

come get this! id hate to crush all of it

Attachments

• cragers.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 720
  • fenders.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 731
  • plymouth.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 757
  • plymouth2.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 751
drum all the way around, its a 72.

if a grand is too high yall make me an offer!! i need this gone! i really dont have alot of time to pull parts off of this thing, someone come get it please!

When s your drop dead date for needing it gone or should I say when do you have to have package sold?? I'm truly not trying to lowball you on all of this {I am on disability so I do not have a ton of extra cash available to me} but I could offer you $500 cash in hand on July 1st for the whole package plus I am real close to you here in Seneca, SC!! My name is Tim Nelson. Just let me know what you think but please do not be insulted by my offer I just figured I would take a shot and see what we could do!! Thanks, Tim

I need a set of fenders if you still have them Mark in Ky.

looking for non a/c car radio/heater control bezel with woodgrain...available ?

i paid for the fenders back in june, but never went to pick them up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you still have the radiator & fan shroud? Radiator part number is: 2998978, for a '72Duster, 340 automatic. No AC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back