-
Status
Not open for further replies.

41husk

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1972 Plymouth Gold Duster 225/904 8 1/4 rear open colum shift. I am parting. I know I need at least dr fender door strikers. anything better than what I have on my 71 I will use and sell the parts for a 71. Going to start disassembly as soon as the snow melts. Please PM me your needs and I will get pics of what I have. I am in Madison IL. 62060

Attachments

• P1070095.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1,650
Almost all of this car is gonestill have a grill and the grill spacer some interior trim and Misc thisgs.

I could use the frame rail, drivers side from the front of the car backward to about the upper A arm. (That's actually a bit long but better to have than have not.)
Let me know, PM me!

This car is again being parted. A guy answered my craigs list add came out and made a real good offer on everything I didnt need for my project. I contacted him Tuesday and let him know that I had taken all I needed and he could come pick it up Thursday. He asked me if I could reinstall doors and hood because it was going to be left out side, I did. Thursday came and went. After several attempts to contact him, I get an email saying he changed his mind. I will be taking pics as i dissassembe so pm me your needs with email address and I will send pics. I know there is a complete jack mounted in the trunk that has never been out. spring and all

I have both doors complete with glas, deck lid, hood, grill, dash frame, complete /6 904, 225, slant 6 (will part), tail lights, door pannels, rear vent glass, Radiator, drip rail, windshield trim door and window chrome, all pulled and ready to sell. More to be pulled, let me know what you need.

Drivers quarter very usable pass has some rust but I have seen much worse.

Attachments

• P1200113.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 1,387
I don't know if it will fit I have two grills one is excellent $200 the other is all there and looks good has broken mounting point on the bottom $125 send email and I will shoot you some pics if interested.

Do you have both wiper arms with blade? If so, how much? Shipping would be to 42450. Thanks.
Jeff

Do you have the metal part that the bottom of the grill mounts to? I guess it would be a valance? Not sure of the proper terminology..

I have a 1972 Plymouth Gold Duster 225/904 8 1/4 rear open colum shift. I am parting. I know I need at least dr fender door strikers. anything better than what I have on my 71 I will use and sell the parts for a 71. Going to start disassembly as soon as the snow melts. Please PM me your needs and I will get pics of what I have. I am in Madison IL. 62060
Interested in the front grill. Please reply with pictures and pricing and shipping to Ann Arbor, Mi. 48103. You can PM me.

Is this a disc brake car? I'm looking for a complete setup for my dart. And a 2 or 4 barrel slant six intake. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back