-
Status
Not open for further replies.

lvd2340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Parting out a 1972 Plymouth Scamp 2dr hardtop. This car was a slant six car but has no engine or trans. Some of the parts from this car are going towards a project car of mine but if there's anything i'm not gonna use i'd like to offer it to anyone in need of parts. Any large parts will need to be picked up. Car is located in Richmond, Ma near the NY border. All parts prices to be negotiated. Car will be going back to the junkyard to be crushed when i'm thru with it.

Attachments

• 2012-12-08_15.24.42.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 718
  • 2012-12-08_15.22.10.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 751
im in on the tail lights and grill if its not in your plan.

Tail lights are, i have an extra set of housings but not lenses. The grille may already be spoken for. Would you want the headlamp bezels as well? I can send you some better pics of the grille later i have it off the car already.

How are the interior door panels (and rear panels), and what color? With that windshield out, sitting in the rain, I fear they're damaged anyway, but worth asking.

If not damaged, please PM me pics and price. Thanks.

I'm interested in the hood,,if it has no rust through holes,,and its not warped. Let me know a price to New Orleans

Do you have both sides of the drip rail stainless, if so, how much shipped tp 77306 TX?

Is the rear valence and attaching hardware available? Mine is rotted out on the passenger side. Send me a pm please.

Second in line for the door panels if 72dodge passes, assuming they are green. Man I wish you were closer, I need a passenger fender, and that door wouldn't hurt either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back