-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72demon4me

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
parting out 74 dart 4dr 318 ac.auto,bucket seats,buddy seat,power disc brakes,v8 kmember,swaybar etc......located in des moines,ia
dont have time for all the pm's thanks david still having problem loading pics here

parting out 74 dart 4dr 318 ac.auto,bucket seats,buddy seat,power disc brakes,v8 kmember,swaybar etc......located in des moines,ia dont have time for all the pm's thanks david still having problem loading pics here

Pictures would really help your sales. The more pictures you have of the interior, body, etc. Will help. Good luck. MMG

see pics on bbodiesonly. pics wont load anymore dont know why?

I could use a few small pieces of the electrical if you willing to cut wires, and the chrome button off the sliding temp lever.

Here you go dude this will help you.

Attachments

• 74Dart.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 1,209
  • 74dart1.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 1,195
  • 74dart2.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 1,227
  • 74dart3.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 1,201
Im still at odds on the rear seat fitting. Some say yes it will some say no. You wouldnt happen to have a good seat from a 2dr do you. I'm still working on the right answer if the 4dr one will work or not.

Im still at odds on the rear seat fitting. Some say yes it will some say no. You wouldnt happen to have a good seat from a 2dr do you. I'm still working on the right answer if the 4dr one will work or not.

If they are the same year model, the rear seat from a 4 door will fit in a 2 door. The seat bottom will leave viods on the sides at the rear door opening areas.
The rear seat bottom from a 2 door wont fit in a 4 door. It's too wide.
Hope that makes sense.

How much for the complete disk brake set up including the master cylinder booster, proportioning valve, and the upper control arms shipped to Lakeland Florida 33809? Thanks Gregg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back