-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dart64gt

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Starting next week I am going to part out a 66 DODGE Dart GT that my customber was going to build a 10; race car and he past away. So here is the deal it has a brand new 360 380 crate motor and a buildt 904 and the diff has brand new 3;91 posi sure grip and none of this stuff has ever run the motor was turn over to tighteh flex plate bolts. the motor has never had any oil in it and neither has the trans and the 3:91 sure grip has no oil in eighter. When I get the car move up to the slap I will get pictures of the car for you guys can see what maybe you can use The car was mini tub the axles have the long studs in them I will get pictures of the engine and the tranns and the diff. Also there is a set of early set of 340 headers on the car with quick ratio steering box. I just want to recoupe most of my money that I put in to it.

Attachments

• Picture 254 (Medium).jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 500
  • Picture 255 (Medium).jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 480
  • Picture 256 (Medium).jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 480
  • Picture 257 (Medium).jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 479
  • Picture 253 (Small) (Medium) (2).jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 478
  • Picture 252 (Medium).jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 480
Hello
I'm intrested in the rear end complete. I'm needing one for a 1974 duster.The center to center on the spring perches needes to be 51.400 inches, I don't know what size the earlier modles used. do you know the measurements of the rearend?
How much for the complete rear end including the brakes and shipping. what bolt pattern are the lug bolts?

Thank You
L. Samuels

Wow, we found the elephant graveyard! How much for the QR steering box? Are the headers tubular (whos?) or the 340 cast style? might be interested i the driveshaft too (could trade a 727 length) PM me on these, Im in Tustin.

Hi Earl,I would be interested in any 66 Dart tail-lights that are in good shape(no pitting,good chrome)let me know.Thanks

PS Also good outer door handles.

There are 2 sets of spring perches on the diff. I had to weld the extra perchs on where are you located at for a shipping quote. How about 750.00 for the complete rear end that is drum to drum. plus shipping.

Sorry guys I have never move the car yet because I did'nt get any replys on it That add was posted back in oct. maybe I will have to get off my dead *** and get it move and start stripping it. ????????????

here are a couple of pictures of the engine in the dart. There was a plate on the intake. I took it off for the pictures and all spark plug hose are cover this engine is the 360, 380hp

Attachments

• Picture 168 (Medium).jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 386
  • Picture 169 (Medium).jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 406
56 2dr cornet I think maybe hardtop will look tomorrow to many mopars on the lot

I'm interested in the license plates...do you have both matching pairs?

Dash pad if it is dark blue and has no cracks, passenger side outer door handle and the passenger side headlight bezel if you have it and it isn't smushed up. Shipped to 98059.

Oh and the driver side defrost vent tube if it isn't split.

Earl, I might be in need of that driveshaft now that I'm going to a 904. Can pick up. Is it the same wheelbase/Driveshaft as a '65 Barracuda? Steve in Tustin.

Hello
Thanks for the quick reply on the rear end. The shipping address is 38135. That is Bartlett Tennessee just outside of Memphis Tennessee.

Thank You
L. Samuels

Earl, I might be in need of that driveshaft now that I'm going to a 904. Can pick up. Is it the same wheelbase/Driveshaft as a '65 Barracuda? Steve in Tustin.
Earl, can you measure that driveshaft from CL of Ujoints? They might be the same length as the one I need. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back