Parting out a crap load of pre-67 darts & valiants..

-
i bought a tail light from him last week, and he was real good about his communication, and description. as a matter of fact i am going to get ahold of him about some other items today

i bought a tail light from him last week, and he was real good about his communication, and description. as a matter of fact i am going to get ahold of him about some other items today

Because people wont pay what they are worth whole but in pieces he will get what they are worth. Basically if people would pay more for the whole early A bodies they wouldnt be parted. Pony Up

Because people wont pay what they are worth whole but in pieces he will get what they are worth. Basically if people would pay more for the whole early A bodies they wouldnt be parted. Pony Up

I ponyed up... I have a sweet lil' 2-door 66-valiant project sittin in my driveway for under a grand...

His name is Johnny, I have met him, bought a bunch of stuff from him, and he is a fair and honest guy. He is making the most of these cars as most are not a high dollar car that is worth saving (opinions vary, no need to chime in) If you want the whole car, he will work with you. These are cars that would have headed to the crusher, but he gets them, saves what can be and parts the rest. VERY little is left for the recycler. If you want a second opinion on a part, i enjoy swing by his place to check it out for you and chew the fat with him. We generally learn a thing or two from each other each time i visit.

His name is Johnny, I have met him, bought a bunch of stuff from him, and he is a fair and honest guy. He is making the most of these cars as most are not a high dollar car that is worth saving (opinions vary, no need to chime in) If you want the whole car, he will work with you. These are cars that would have headed to the crusher, but he gets them, saves what can be and parts the rest. VERY little is left for the recycler. If you want a second opinion on a part, i enjoy swing by his place to check it out for you and chew the fat with him. We generally learn a thing or two from each other each time i visit.

So will this guy cut off parts?? On that 66-valiant I need the tail light area sheet metal on the driver side corner panel, kinda hard to explain exactly without a pic..

-
Back