[FOR SALE] Parting out fully loaded 1975 Dart in CT

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the woodgrain and chrome on the instrument bezel?

Not bad if I recall, only picture I can find in my files at the moment. I think I have it here at the house as I already pulled it to get at some wiring.

Attachments

• DSCN3377.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 201
im interested in the adjusting pulley for the ac and possiblly the heater control valve thanks you can pm me

Most of the a/c parts I'm saving for spares as my Duster is an A/C car too, sorry. The valves are on ebay for reasonable prices, I think I picked up one for $24

front passenger side floor pan.From just in front of the seat up to the firewall seam.Any good and are you willing to remove it?

It looks good from the bottom, I'd wait till the carpet is pulled though to make sure.

Hey Im still waiting on an anwser on the front wheel mouldings please get back to me Tony.

Pics attached- Pass side looks ok, drivers looks a little dinged but fixable.

Attachments

• DSCN4815.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 189
  • DSCN4817.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 184
  • DSCN4818.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 193
  • DSCN4819.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 195
Do you still have the brake booster and brackets?And how about shipping to ME 04401?

I need the DODGE Emblems from the front and rear of the car....and DART off each fender.....how much to 88101?

I need the DODGE Emblems from the front and rear of the car....and DART off each fender.....how much to 88101?

I think only the right fender have badges. The rear has a wide aluminum "dodge" panel across it, is that what you are looking for? Nothing on the trunk lid itself.

Good morning- The Dart 4-dr has finally gone to the big garage in the sky. I'm trying to houseclean so I can get to my '67 Dart and move forward.

Parts saved off the vehicle that are available;

Front clip
Hood
Trunklid
Grill (very nice)
Front bumper
Plastic insert between bumper and rad support
Radiator and shroud
Back seat (very nice)
Engine bay wiring harness
Dash wiring harness
Rear wiring harness
Cruise control setup (factory and works)
Windshield (factory tinted)
Rear window (factory rear defroster and tint! I have all wiring)
Front and rear window trims (nice)
1 trim spear from rocker panel
Dash shell with woodgrain dash pieces
I also have a big box of bits and pieces saved- Door latches, window regulators, etc.

2016-05-22 15.45.42.jpg
DSCN9000.JPG
DSCN9001.jpg

I just want the rear clip, say the everything south of the c-panels and rear f the back doors? Need the tail pipe too. Maybe the beach permit sticker on the rear bumper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back