parting out the whole yard except my project cars

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had to chime in and say what great parts I got from Waggin the last two weekends. Not only was he great to deal with and totally honest about his parts and their condition, but he is also fair on the prices.

He had almost everything I needed for our Duster, including an awesome set of seats, and the F-Body interior trim pieces I have been trying to get for the last 6 months.

I can't say enough good things, and I plan to get up there as often as the bank account permits to get the rest of what we need. It was like a little slice of Mopar heaven.
:cheers:

Wanting to see if you have the front and rear impact absorbers for a 1973 dodge dart sport. Also, looking for a standard transmission for a 1974 dodge dart sport, mine is almost dead and I need a new or a good used one. Both cars currently have 225's in them.

Been a bit hectic trying to get anything done with the rains we have been havin but still at it best I can do :)

for my 73 Dart Swinger......I'm needing a passenger side tail lamp housing. my lenses for it are good

also need passenger side rear wheel well moulding/chrome trim

thanks in advance!
Matt

I'm looking for some tail light lenses for a 63 valiant wagon. New or used would be great, if anyone could help I would be greatful.

do you have a pic of your taillights so I know for sure
for my 73 Dart Swinger......I'm needing a passenger side tail lamp housing. my lenses for it are good

also need passenger side rear wheel well moulding/chrome trim

thanks in advance!
Matt

hope this pic works. behind the lens'...the housing is one piece with the two lenses bolting to it through the bumper.....

any dice on rear wheel opening trim?

Attachments

• IMG_1303.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 231
no sir, seems all the cars I get are power anything deleat, no power steering, no power brakes, manual top,manual trans and slant six.....has a hand crank for windshield wipers Lol
Do you have a decent power brake setup for a 64/65 dart with vac can ?

Hey Waggin,

Thanks again for your help with the trunk prop arm. Any chance you have a full set of armrests laying around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back