parting out the whole yard except my project cars

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
no sir, why is the front wheel of your car leaning out so far?

was parked at a carshow on an angle with the wheels turned towards the right, photo was taken at a weird angle also

just had an alignment before the picture was taken

He waggin ,

I am searching for a set of Pullys for my new V8 project, i hope you can help my for cheap :))))))

Thx for help

=====================================================

I'll see what I can do just send me a pm need to know what engine and accesories
He waggin ,

I am searching for a set of Pullys for my new V8 project, i hope you can help my for cheap :))))))

Thx for help

=====================================================

Wondering if you have a pair of front wheel bearing hubs for a 1971 Plymouth Scamp. Would be much appreciated.

Hey Man,
Do you have a front Bumper for a 66 Valiant, nice and straight? Also how about a rear bumper and a left front fender, without the usual rust hole at the rear. Thanks!

Hey Curt here are the wheels you sent me I findly got them done for my 65 Barracuda Formula S

Thanks Earl

Attachments

• Picture 001 (Large).jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 214
  • Picture 002 (Large).jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 209
  • Picture 003 (Large).jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 215
any 70 duster front and rear door panels in black?

Hey waggin any duster sheet metal needing passenger side a-pillar and rear driver quarter window section or gauge cluster for 73 duster thanks I'm in miami fl.

Waggin, looking for a Kelsey Hayes disc brake set up for a 67 Dart GT. Also 8 3/4 rear with limited slip with 3.55?

I have all of that stuff but I'm not givin it away but I'm reasonable, pm me and tell me what it's worth to you (not including shipping) and realize it will take some effort on my part to ship it, i'm sorry I have a bit on my plate with Mom in and out of dr offices so if yur in a hurry please move on but if yur serious pm me
Waggin, looking for a Kelsey Hayes disc brake set up for a 67 Dart GT. Also 8 3/4 rear with limited slip with 3.55?

Hey Ya'll I gotta close this thread....my mind is elsewhere...I have other things that are a bit more important and I just can't seem to focus on this...............Wagg's

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back