parting out the whole yard except my project cars

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
the 833 od I have has the 1 1/8" output and is aluminum case and was rebuilt by one of our members pfogel I'm asking 400$ for it
$400 is a good price for a properly rebuilt unit but it is beyond what I can afford. The issue on the tailhousing is the length. An easy way to tell if yours is long or short is does it have one or two mounting pads for the shifter. Long has two short has one, A bodies need short.
Thanks anyway
Dave

ive got that on my list of to do's for the morning.

Cool, I have to leave in the morning for Texas, so if you can let me know today that would be awesome. Thanks

I'm wondering if I pass close enough to just pick one up if it's what I'm looking for.

which # are you needing, may have to do into the deep stash to get that one
Cool, I have to leave in the morning for Texas, so if you can let me know today that would be awesome. Thanks

I'm wondering if I pass close enough to just pick one up if it's what I'm looking for.

It depends on which numbers you have. I'm always in the market for reasonable TQ's. I noticed in one of the pics there was some sitting on a shelf. You have more?

9801S

here are what i found so far, i will post a new thread for the thermoquds with pics

9094-s
9207-s
9009-s
9379-s
6518-s
9103-s any help with what these are and what they fit cfm etc. will be appreciated, Thank's........ Wagg's
It depends on which numbers you have. I'm always in the market for reasonable TQ's. I noticed in one of the pics there was some sitting on a shelf. You have more?

9801S

9094-s 76 440 HP AT 1-1/2 2

9207-s 79 360 Truck HD 1-3/8 3

9009-s 75 440 AT 1-1/2 2

9379-s 83 360 Truck 1-3/8 3

6518-s H-440-3 Chrysler Industrial 1-1/2 1

9103-s 77 400 HP AT 1-1/2 2

Didnt see any of the items I need, but thought I would compile a list of what I am looking for.

Dual Snorkel Hood Scoop
Go-Wing with pedestals and mounting plates
73'/74' instrument cluster bezel with good woodgrain, clear speedo window...dont need the gauges, just a good bezel.
A-body Console Ashtray
BBP Bullet Rally Center Caps (4)
Tuff Wheel Adapter
Matching IGN/DOORS/TRUNK cylinders and keys...(1 set for a duster)

Thats it for now.....let me know if you have any of these items in any kind of considerable condition.

Thanks

I have the instrument panel bezal 40$ plus shipping tuff wheel adaptor with the special nuts 65$ and shipping
Didnt see any of the items I need, but thought I would compile a list of what I am looking for.

Dual Snorkel Hood Scoop
Go-Wing with pedestals and mounting plates
73'/74' instrument cluster bezel with good woodgrain, clear speedo window...dont need the gauges, just a good bezel.
A-body Console Ashtray
BBP Bullet Rally Center Caps (4)
Tuff Wheel Adapter
Matching IGN/DOORS/TRUNK cylinders and keys...(1 set for a duster)

Thats it for now.....let me know if you have any of these items in any kind of considerable condition.

Thanks

Waggin,

Are you sure you not dead and in heaven? If so I better start going to church....... LOL
I could also call you DAD….

Do you have any fuel sending units with working level unit? I am lookin for one to cut up and try to mount in my fuel cell.

Hi there, I have a 68 Dart. I'm Looking for a passenger fender, the complete heater box, a Tuff Wheel Steering Wheel, 14x5.5 STEEL RIMS

If you have any of the above items, please PM me with pricing information. Thank you.

Hi waggs, sent you a pm bout the trunk trim for dads car. Also, would you have a 4bbl kickdown/bellcrank for 66 273/727??
Thanks
Steve

i have four in big bolt pattern 25$ each and two of the 340 car small bolt pattern wheels 35$ each shipping is extra
Hi there, I have a 68 Dart. I'm Looking for a passenger fender, the complete heater box, a Tuff Wheel Steering Wheel, 14x5.5 STEEL RIMS

If you have any of the above items, please PM me with pricing information. Thank you.

no 273 hi po stuff except intakes one of each 64 65 and 65 later and one marine one 65 later, I'll need the trim got outbid :(
Hi waggs, sent you a pm bout the trunk trim for dads car. Also, would you have a 4bbl kickdown/bellcrank for 66 273/727??
Thanks
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back