parting out the whole yard except my project cars

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for an Atari 2600, but... lol thats probably the one thing you dont have. I am however looking for the 2 duct heater/ defrost hoses, a few 14" beauty rings for the smaller width ralleys-5.5 or 6" wide rims??, the bigger water neck thermostat housing for a 340 intake. I have one off of a 79 360 2 bbl intake and its too small-need the bigger one for a 4 bbl 340 1972?? intake, a 4 bbl 318-360 throttle cable hold down-bolts on back of intake. Im sure I have other needs/wants, but thats all my mind can think of at the moment.

here i am lookin for a dart or scamp grille and now your makin me look and i'm gittin hungry and thinkin ....bbq and then I saw what you was lookin at.....it's not mine to sell sorry
How much for the charcoal grill in the first pic of post #6? Hahaha. Figured give you a bump for a plethora of amazing parts.

I may have them, can someone verify if part # 3870337-1 is the correct one for the drivers side or if it will work for him.. i cant find a part number on the passenger side but the flapper still worksif ya find the correct part # please post them and i'll dig deeper still miles of stuff in the yard I don't need
I need a set of cheap exhaust manifolds for a Demon with a 360 in it, car is non pwr steering and a 4spd.

Looking for some parts for a 62 valiant and a 77 pickup. Wiper motor, (under dash) floor panels, for 62, A833od to be installed in 62. Bell housing for np435-slant 6 for 77.

i have a complete od trans with slant six bell housing clutch flywheel shifter everything in a 83 dodge van i would sell no parts for a 62 that i know of and what is a np435 bellhousing? is that the lil 3 speed like memike has in his valiant that has a specific bolt pattern that doesnt work with an 833?/if so I have two or three of them like from a column shift car???
Looking for some parts for a 62 valiant and a 77 pickup. Wiper motor, (under dash) floor panels, for 62, A833od to be installed in 62. Bell housing for np435-slant 6 for 77.

i have a nice passenger side fender on the 66 valiant signet there is a seperate thread for that car the drivers side is spoken for i will seee what the best door i have is and try git back to you
Man, lots of parts. Do you have a trunk deck and passenger side door for a 64-66 Barracuda and 66 fender? Thanks, Jerry

if you have asked about parts and we lost communication please get back in touch with me after the weekend there has been an overwhelming responce to my ads and I'm doin the best I can with them I am sending out parts as they are paid for either thru paypal or money order, if we have a deal set in stone your part is put into my shed that is clean till it gets shipped if you send money thru paypal do not check gift but do add a few bucks for fee's like 3$ on a hundred keep yourself protected from anyone you do business with and please include a note thru paypal as to which part, your member name and correct address..........Wagg's

Waggs say it ain't so you didn't keep an inventory sheet of that collection for the future location of stuff LOL,all i can say is OMFG thats a lot of parts and i thought i was a pack rat. I had a question but it was answered.

inventory sheet?????what is that??? I keep all this in my head and my brain is frazzled at this point lots of pms that are kinda vague like do you still have that fender meanwhile I'm lookin at twenty or so and have no clue Lol
Waggs say it ain't so you didn't keep an inventory sheet of that collection for the future location of stuff LOL,all i can say is OMFG thats a lot of parts and i thought i was a pack rat. I had a question but it was answered.

Damn Wagg's your a hoarder ya need help LMFAO !!!:D
I need some early A V8 mounts if ya have any PM me.
Thanks.

i have a complete od trans with slant six bell housing clutch flywheel shifter everything in a 83 dodge van i would sell no parts for a 62 that i know of and what is a np435 bellhousing? is that the lil 3 speed like memike has in his valiant that has a specific bolt pattern that doesnt work with an 833?/if so I have two or three of them like from a column shift car???

What tail housing on that 833od? What kind of price on the 833? I'll have to figure in shipping also, and though I'm looking right now I'm tight on money because I broke my leg and have been off work for almost 2 months. NP435 is a heavy duty 4 speed truck trans, not "little" in any way and you would not want it in a car, so nothing like any "lil 3 speed.
Thanks, Dave

the 833 od I have has the 1 1/8" output and is aluminum case and was rebuilt by one of our members pfogel I'm asking 400$ for it
What tail housing on that 833od? What kind of price on the 833? I'll have to figure in shipping also, and though I'm looking right now I'm tight on money because I broke my leg and have been off work for almost 2 months. NP435 is a heavy duty 4 speed truck trans, not "little" in any way and you would not want it in a car, so nothing like any "lil 3 speed.
Thanks, Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back